• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else got a squealer?

charlie84

Reaction score
My god Calleigh has learnt to scream really loud and has spent the last few days squealing :shock:
She is doing it right now and finds it incredibly funny when i say ssshhhhh (which of course she does not understand) and tries to squeal even louder. My ears aint half taking a bashing.

It was funny to start with but after her feed in the night she proceeded to do it in her cot for about 20mins :? The neighbours must love us :lol:

Caught her on video

You would think she would get a sore throat and stop but no she can scream all day :lol:

Eva squeals too...you may have noticed on Friday! Although outdoors it never sounds as bad lol, perhaps I should get her a little tent to sit outside and screech in :D

OH has just cut our phone conversation short cos the frequency across the phone line was hurting his head!!

Oh yes, this is Sprog's newest trick - when he's overtired it makes him cry though!

she's such a cutie!!!

connor does it too - it can be earsplitting. he thinks its funny :roll:

It's really cute until your hearing it through a baby monitor at 4am :lol:

Haha El went through this a while back now, we have her on video too. She seems to go through phases, after the squealing it was raspberries then a fake cough :lol:

Well i am glad to hear i am not the only one to be suffering :lol:

Well last night was bad. She woke at 12.30am for a feed. So fed and changed popped back into the cot where she proceeded to squeal for over two hours until she finally fell asleep. Then woke up again at 6.45am squealing and after being fed and changed she squealed till she finally fell asleep bobbing on and off boob at 8.15am.

Feel so bad for OH he went and slept on the lounge floor last night.
Please someone tell me they get bored of this. Would so swap for raspberries or just general babble :)

it gets louder as they get older to!!! :lol: Kyran never does it at home but as soon as we get in a restaurant he does exactly the same! its so embarrassing and NOTHING will stop him! I love all the filthy looks i get off snooty old women :? :roll:

hahaha - this sounds just like Boobin!!

Awwww so cute :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back