Nosebleeds, is anyone else getting them?

Moofa

Reaction score
Hi

I work up at 4am yesterday and had a tremendous nosebleed and then again at 5pm that evening.

Is anyone else getting these?

I had them just before BFP (a sign I knew I was pregnant) but this one was bad

Mx

Yeah, I had some epics in the last few weeks.

Its quite normal throughout pregnancy fwiw.

I'm very stuffed up throughout the night and there is some blood mixed in... occasionally I am having a little more than that but nothing major. It's a pleasant surprise because I was pretty prone to nosebleeds when I was younger.

Just popping in from tri 2, but I've been having frequent nosebleeds throughout pregnancy. Mostly just little bits of blood when I blow my nose, but have had a few very bad nosebleeds too. They're horrile :(

Hope you're doing ok,

C xxx

Yes, have been getting these every so often too. Do your gums bleed also? Have managed to avoid this so far but it can be a symptom too xx

mandspice said:
Yes, have been getting these every so often too. Do your gums bleed also? Have managed to avoid this so far but it can be a symptom too xx

Hi

Yeah managed to aviod bleeding gums, would much rather prefer them easier to manage then sudden gush of blood. :doh:

Mx

I got a lot of them during the start of my pregnancy, i've had a couple in the last few days as well. It's a pain when you're out and have no tissues! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back