• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else get this pain???

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
when i am laid down watching TV i obviously lay on my back, at the early stages of pregnancy i was getting a slight sharp pain in my bum/top of my legs when i tried to move, gradually its getting worse (im guessing with bump growing...) well last night i was in right pain, i could over turn over on the bed by pulling myself round by holding onto the headboard :shock: im sure that's not normal.....is it??? OH thinks its my nerves?!? :think:

I haven't had this myself but didn't like to read and run :hug:
could it be the baby putting pressure on you maybe?

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!

This is SCIATICA! Your symptoms are identical to mine....the pain is really sharp and you feel like you never want to move again. I play (or used to) alot of netball and this eased it for a bit but now, doing nothing (cos of pregancy) it is back with a vengence!!!! It also shoots down my leg.

It is nerves in your back so the best thing to do is lay on the side that you have NOT got the pain and then pull the upper leg (where you have the pain) up slightly and over the bottom leg (this realeases the nerve).

I have suffered with it for a couple of years now. Doc said it is also from wearing high heels alot. Pregnany really aggravates it!!!

Julia xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back