• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else finding it hard to sleep on their side?

mel_ed

Reaction score
god its driving me mad!
i'm used to sleeping on my belly and cant now so finding it hard 2 sleep:wall2:
sure i'll get used 2 it but is any1 else having the problem???
o and i'm 12 weeks 2day :) so think i'm gonna go out a but somrthing for baby to celebrate :).

aww congratulations hun :)
im finding it hard to sleep in any position at the min as my boobs hurt and i get cramp grrr!
Have you tried putting a cushion at the side of you to lean on helped me =D xx

yeh i have tried that, sure i'll get used 2 it in time, prob b better when i get bigger and i havnt got a choice to lye on my belly ha ha! o no cramp is horrible.

Yeah you will get used to it just takes getting used to, hope you get some sleep soon! :) x

I'm 12 weeks tomorrow! I am just about used to not sleeping on my fron now, but find that I'm sleeping really lightly. Any noise outside or heavy breathing/snoring from OH wakes me up - about 8 times a night I reckon, and then I can't get back to sleep. Am also having lots of really vivid, crazy dreams - think this is why I'm knackered and feel shite during the day!!!! I then pass out on the sofa in the evening for an hour and am dead to the world. Is all bloody annoying!:wall:

o my god! yeh the dreams. they r ssoooo real! i have them every nite.
this week i have been falling asleep at like 8 o clock every nite. really weird.
congrats 4 2moro. think i will stop worrying less now i'm past the 12 week mark

I have had alot of trouble sleeping on my side and have had to prop my tummy up with another pillow.... I tend to sleep badly now and it can hours to fall asleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back