Anyone else feel this way?

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
For the past week or so I have been feeling really awful. I am nearly 12 weeks and have been fairly tired during this time, but the past week I can hardly keep my eyes open. I also keep getting really bad headaches, and am sooooooo thirsty all the time. In fact, it feels like a really bad hangover all the time but without the benefit of having fun drinking the night before!! :?
I have also lost my appetite completely and have to force myself to eat. Im a bit worried cos I feel so bad and I hope my baby is ok. Does anyone else feel this way? I thought that towards the end of the 1st trimester you start to feel better, not worse!!!

sometimes girls lose the appetite they gained so much before and baby is in crucial development point so of course your constantly sleepy babe:)..its ok u are normal

I am still a way of 12 weeks yet, but I know exactly how you feel. It doesn't matter how much I sleep, I can hardly keep my eyes open or move even.

Complete lack of appetite, feeling nauseous most of the time and can't even brush my teeth properly because of the wretching.

The way I see it though is that it is all good, if I feel rubbish it is because my body is focusing it's attention on what's happening with baby.

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Beleive it or not the best way to get back lack of energy is to exercise, i know you wont feel like it but if you do you'll feel better. I have been for a 7 mile walk in the hills near my house today . we used a pathfinder guide which has lovely walks in it, i felt knackered during the walk and nearly thought i was gonna die going up the hill, but tonight i feel better. I will sleep so well tonight but felt brighter for walking for a bit.

I hate being tired all the time too, i normally do loads of walking so hate feeling so lazy and miserable.

How about trying walking to the local shops for milk? It might brighten you up.

Hi Kelly, I have actually been trying to exercise - I take our dogs for a walk and try to keep myself as busy as possible. Its just such hard work. We went out today to visit the MIL and I fell asleep in the car and couldnt move for the headache I had. Its just a constant battle to do the stuff that I usually take for granted. I love exercising loads and am a gym freak usually. So to get knackered getting a shower is really driving me up the wall!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back