Anyone else feel like their brain don't work anymore?

it surely is!

only today someone asked me where my husband's office is (meaning what city/village). I couldn't remember!!! I told them the city where my husband used to work before (about a year ago!) in the end.

:dohh:
Doh, did you tell them in the end or leave it be? I've done things like that, taken off guard xx

My brain has stopped functioning properly around 32 weeks, I have to write everything down now and I used to have an excellent memory. I am forgetting words too. I want my body and brain back!

Omg I thought it was just me on Sunday I went that baby show and was watching some demonstrations the guy is chattin away to me but I'm away wih the faries like I'm gonna fall asleep on the spot routing through my bag seriously no attention span then got home & couldn't have a conversation coz I kept mixing all my words up & sayin them back to front or two words mixed together lol xx

My brain has stopped functioning properly around 32 weeks, I have to write everything down now and I used to have an excellent memory. I am forgetting words too. I want my body and brain back!

Omg I thought it was just me on Sunday I went that baby show and was watching some demonstrations the guy is chattin away to me but I'm away wih the faries like I'm gonna fall asleep on the spot routing through my bag seriously no attention span then got home & couldn't have a conversation coz I kept mixing all my words up & sayin them back to front or two words mixed together lol xx
Not just me then :whistle:

it surely is!

only today someone asked me where my husband's office is (meaning what city/village). I couldn't remember!!! I told them the city where my husband used to work before (about a year ago!) in the end.

Doh, did you tell them in the end or leave it be? I've done things like that, taken off guard xx

:) I just told them where he worked before, said that he travels a lot now and left it at that :) glad hubby doesn't know that I can't remember where he works though! So embarrassing.

it surely is!

:) I just told them where he worked before, said that he travels a lot now and left it at that :) glad hubby doesn't know that I can't remember where he works though! So embarrassing.

Fast on your feet then lol. I am not xx

He be 3 in a few weeks. and the other on the way lol xx

They can be as all kids are but they are as good as gold really
Very proud mum!

Yeah, my son an handful but wouldn't change him for the world. Love him to Bits.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back