• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else eating for england?

Cixes

Reaction score
I don't know why but all of a sudden i just want to eat all the time!

I thought i had done really well so far not eating for two but over the past few days i have noticed that i seem much more hungry and want to snack all the time :think:

OMG I said exactly the same thing to my bloke this morning!! I am absolutely starving all the time, and will eat anything that's nearby (healthy, or otherwise!!). I'm only 23 weeks so am hoping it's just a few days blip and I'll be back to normal soon, otherwise I'll be the size of China by the time I give birth!!
x

Yes Yes Yes :rotfl: All I do lately is eat!! I never seem to stop :oops: Im just hungry constantly and Im always in the kitchen finding food! I know they say if you're struggling to eat then have 6 small meals instead of 3 big ones but do you think 6 big ones is bad??? :rotfl: My OH just stares at me like Im mad now and even on car journeys I always make sure I have a snack now! OH GOD Im going to be enormous!!

I'm the same but I think it's because I only eat small portions. Although I've began to beg OH for his food once I've finished :oops:

Oh my god this is me all over!!!!!!!!!!

I am just so hungry all the time and nothing fills me up, im going to be a tank soon! Its all crap too! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Yup count me in on this one all i do is eat lately :oops: In actual fact im hungry now so may head off to see what i can find :lol:

Jaidy said:
Oh my god this is me all over!!!!!!!!!!

I am just so hungry all the time and nothing fills me up, im going to be a tank soon! Its all crap too! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Same here!

I feel like I'm hungry constantly! I eat and then a few hours later I'm starving again.. for example like tonight, OH dished me up a huge plate of spaghetti bolognese with garlic bread for dinner, I ate every last scrap.. then two hours later I was in the kitchen making a ham sandwich! :oops: And I'm hungry again now and thinking of what I can eat, although I can't be bothered to 'make' anything so might just have a big bowl of cereal! :lol: :lol:

Well thank god i am not alone!

Today i have had a bowl of cornflakes then crumpets and fresh juice then biscuits then more crumpets then a huge plate of pasta with sundried tomatoes and cheese then more biscuits then i have just had a huge bowl of shreaded wheat bitesize and no doubt i will have something else!!!

I sound like the very hungry caterpillar!!! :rotfl:

problem is my butt is now in competition with my bump!!

i'm simalar but trying not to over eat atm like i did at xmas :D

Me me me i cant stop....crisps are my best friend at the moment :oops:

I can't stop eating either! I'm like a woman possessed when it comes to yummy foods! I only get like it during the day though and then I'm not bothered in the evening time. I lost just under a stone during my sicky weeks so I don't feel too bad about eating now! :)

Im like the kid on the Hovis advert, so hungry all the time and dont stop!! My boss brought me a box of choccys in today and they have nearly all gone!!! Really glad that for the first time for years my main NY resolution was not to loose weight!!!! It will be an April resolution instead but I'll enjoy whilst I can :rotfl:

I'm at the 'can't be bothered eating much' stage. I'm sure that will all change soon! :lol:

Yes! I started eating loads.. I was craving dairy for a while but once that craving lifted I decided it was probably more sensible for me to binge on fruit and cereal (if bingeing needed to be done :wink: ). I'm putting on weight less rapidly now.. which I couldn't be more pleased about! :D

Try to keep yourself busy in the day and eat things that will fill you up for longer.. try Special K Sustain.. it works wonders for me when I'm sat at work and wanting something tasty to nibble on. I pack myself sliced melon and grapes/orange pieces and always keep a handy box of raisins to nibble on. I get rid of all temptation by not buying junk food when I go shopping and my OH just has to put up with it for the time being if he wants to lose all risk of ending up with a beached-whale post-birth!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back