Anyone else baby do this?

bonny

Reaction score
Screeming, i dont mean crying screeming. I mean the teen girl just seen Take That screem. Its ear pearcing and she can do it for an hour or more at a time :roll: . Iv tried talking to her distracting her ingnoring. She does it at home in public in the car. She couldnt care less really :rotfl:

Anyone else had/having this problem. Anyone have a solution

God yeah! Angel does it round Asda! Quietened off a bit at the mo but it was a horrible phase where i had a permanent headache!

:lol: me too, always got the anadin close by. Must be a girl thing. :roll:

LisaJ1986 said:
God yeah! Angel does it round Asda! Quietened off a bit at the mo but it was a horrible phase where i had a permanent headache!

:lol: :lol: Yeah Calleigh tends to do it as we are shopping at tescos. She sounds louder there too which i think makes her do it more :lol:

Kaira is so loud that people comment on it all the time - I get so many comments from other mum's who claim she's the loudest baby they have heard :lol:

Cooper did this the other day ALL through baby massage! :lol: :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, Sam does this too usually when we are in a supermarket!
But he also when the washing machine is on a fast spin, god knows what my neighbour thinks!

Lil miss does it when shes throwing a tantrum..but its not a girl thing...my friends little boy is far more skilled :lol:

God yes all the time. If she's excited or wants attention theres no stopping her!!

Emma58 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, Sam does this too usually when we are in a supermarket!
But he also when the washing machine is on a fast spin, god knows what my neighbour thinks!

Kaira screams when the hoover is on - she loves it :D

Yes! And it is doing my head in! :wall: It goes right through me and I also can't work out how to get her to stop, I have tried ignoring, distracting everything! Ella does it most in the car too, so in a small space it is even worse!

Magic Monkey said:
Yes! And it is doing my head in! :wall: It goes right through me and I also can't work out how to get her to stop, I have tried ignoring, distracting everything! Ella does it most in the car too, so in a small space it is even worse!

Its like tourture in the car isnt it, i definatly feel your pain.

:lol:

Glad Finlay doesn't do this - I'd go mad!

Magic Monkey said:
Bee said:
:lol:

Glad Finlay doesn't do this - I'd go mad!

There is still time!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Ella didn't start until very recently!

God don't say that!

He has been exercising his vocal cords in the house but hasn't done it in public yet :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back