Anyone due in October 2011?

Hi Roxane,
Hopefully they will be. sounds like you had the same as me. I was monitored for an hour as contractions were irregular and when they got to be I was 3cm gone. They asked if I wanted to be admitted to the labour ward or go home. I stayed due to being in a lot of pain. It took 3.5 hours to go from 3cm - 4cm. They decided to break my waters to speed things up. Took from then to 4 hours later to get to 8cm by which time I wanted to push and wanted another round of pethidine. I pushed for 3 hours too xx

did you have any problems after, i had a massive bleed and lost 2 pints of bloody as they had to deliver her by forceps as she was stick and the ventouse didnt work, i was kept in for5 days had had 2 units ofblood and daily injections in my belly

petrified of this labour just want it over and done with

I was ok after. I went home the next day as had to stay in over night but that evening I couldn't walk very good. Abit like now how you feel the baby pressing down on your pelvis. I had that for 4 weeks. hurt me to sit and ly on my side. Every time I sat up in bed and put pressure on my bum it hurt. mw said just keep taking paracetomol. I was in agony for weeks. Hated it. Felt uselss. I had to take the steps one at a time. xx

yh i couldnt sit up properly for a week, had bad you know what in that area and didnt know

I can only guess and i understand. I don't wanna go through the after pain with this one. xx

i dont wanna go through any pain - drug me up as mucu as you can i say lmao

I'm due 5th oct my 1st baby & having a baby boy I cant wait now 4 wks left woohoo xx

I'm due 5th oct my 1st baby & having a baby boy I cant wait now 4 wks left woohoo xx

Hi and congrats, you lucky I have 5 weeks tomorrow lol and expecting another boy too xx

Sorry, I thought you were asking me if I had mine on time!! LOL.

Yep, 'yellow' bump meaning we don't know what sex were having - its neither blue nor pink at the moment :)

i think you are having a girl

Do you? Secretly I think I would love to - one of each would be so nice, especially knowing this will definitely be our last (unless we win the lottery!!).

My DH thinks its a girl too. I'm thinking boy. We'll see whos right in about 7-9 weeks!! LOL.

Hi Roxane,
Hopefully they will be. sounds like you had the same as me. I was monitored for an hour as contractions were irregular and when they got to be I was 3cm gone. They asked if I wanted to be admitted to the labour ward or go home. I stayed due to being in a lot of pain. It took 3.5 hours to go from 3cm - 4cm. They decided to break my waters to speed things up. Took from then to 4 hours later to get to 8cm by which time I wanted to push and wanted another round of pethidine. I pushed for 3 hours too xx

did you have any problems after, i had a massive bleed and lost 2 pints of bloody as they had to deliver her by forceps as she was stick and the ventouse didnt work, i was kept in for5 days had had 2 units ofblood and daily injections in my belly

petrified of this labour just want it over and done with

Thats exactly what happened with me hun. Was admitted at midday on the Saturday at 4cms but wasn't fully dialated till early hours of Sunday morning. Tried pushing for ages and couldn't get him out so they took me to theatre (risk of emergency cs) and get him out with forceps. Then my uterus failed to contract and I lost two pints of blood.

Yeah I know the second time is meant to be quicker but more intense :shock:

oh shit dont say that, the first was more than icould handle lol

You will know what to expect this time round lol xx

i hinks its worse second time round as you know what the pain is like, with me first i went in think 'yh right no way is it as painful as ppl make out, by 7cm i wasnt saying that lmao'

Sorry, I thought you were asking me if I had mine on time!! LOL.

Yep, 'yellow' bump meaning we don't know what sex were having - its neither blue nor pink at the moment :)

i think you are having a girl

Do you? Secretly I think I would love to - one of each would be so nice, especially knowing this will definitely be our last (unless we win the lottery!!).

My DH thinks its a girl too. I'm thinking boy. We'll see whos right in about 7-9 weeks!! LOL.

yh i think it is, i mean i know there is always that very high 50% chance lol but i'll be highly surprised if its a boy.

and dont worry i really wanted a boy this time, as i found out with my firt what i was having and wanted it to be a different sex this time so i could have one of each but also experience shopping for both girl and boy before it was here.

i plan to have another 1 or 2 but im not going to find out the sex of those, they can be a surprise

i hinks its worse second time round as you know what the pain is like, with me first i went in think 'yh right no way is it as painful as ppl make out, by 7cm i wasnt saying that lmao'

Yeah i know what you mean. Cant wait though. Well worth it xx

Yeah i know what you mean. Cant wait though. Well worth it xx

all i can say is i'll find out in 18 yrs, if he has a good job etc etc yep its been totally worth it, but if he ends up as some bum on the jeremy kyle show after ive had to go through this to gt him here heads will be rollling lmao

Lol. My first is a Daddies boy so when he JUST WANTS his dad I am like 'Oh right go to Daddie, I was only in labour with you for 11.5 hours' lol

my daughter is quite independant, so rarely wants anyone and if she does its mainly my mom.

she def isnt a daddy's girl at the age of almost 4 she even asked me the once if i'd tell him she didnt want to see him anymore - strange child, shes more keen on my new partner

Aww bless her. How often she see her Dad then? Sometimes they get attached to the ones who are always there as they do not know any better at an early age. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back