• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone been to Cote d azur in France

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
Hi we are off here in Sept to stay at a Siblu holiday park. We have booked the flights and the holiday seperate. The only thing we are debating on now is whether to book a car or not as it is nearly £600 for 10 days(there are 4 adults and 2 children). We basically need the car to get to and from the airport and then need to know if we will use it much while we are there to get our moneys worth. We want to visit a few places such as St Tropez and Monaco but are there day trips to these places anyway? Also is the Cote d azur quite easy to get around without a car? If we don't really need a car it is just getting to and from the airport that will be the problem as transfers cost about £300 which seems a lot of money. Any ideas anyone?

im not sure where abouts cote d azur is, but we went to south of france a couple of years ago, and we visited monaco
we drove down there though and when we got there, it was very handy to have the car because of the long roads etc,

if i were you, id book the car especially having quite a few of you there.

i dont hink i was too far away from where your going, but i never used the buses etc as we didnt need to, so unless you find out any info about the timetables then it might be best to book.

but your staying on a holoiday park.. these usually have bus stops outside dont they? and they are bound to do day trips etc. can u not phone up or email and ask them?

we stayed there but we did book a car as we flew in to geneva and traveled around a bit - lovely place to go but we enjoyed having the car - i woould email the campsite etc - car is lovely though for the convience as well as the air con :D

i say a car is a must down there
there are so many wonderful places to visit
and you will need a car :)
im sure you will use it loads

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa