anyone around?

Lilelephant

Reaction score
feeling like crap. :-( so it's ovulation today and OH has just made me feel like crap. We were gonna do the deed but he was really short with me kept huffing etc then wondered why i wasn't exactly turned on. He then got in a bigger huff and now he's asleep. I'm in floods of tears. Such a failure.

I'm here hunni!

Bless you, so sorry to hear you are feeling down, I was feeling like that when AF arrived 3 days ago....I was thinking to myself, no not again!!!

You are not a failure hunni! You just need to talk things over with him and tell him how you feel and how you felt tonight...I do hope you get things sorted, if you want to chat then pm me and I will give you my msn addy

Donna xx

Hope you can talk to him about it, I had thiks same problem one month,, floods o f tears as it was really bad timing, we talked it through and we got back on it the next morning.

Hoping you have a better day tomorow X

Awww hun :hug: ur not a failure,I know how hard it is to not get upset,when u want something so badly it kinda takes over ur life.
Hope u sort things wiv oh in the mornin (although it awful sleepin on an argument)
sending u lots of :hug: and hope u feel better in the morning xx

:hug: You are not a failure :hug: I don't think men understand just how it is for us around the time of ovulation when we're TTC. Missing today doesn't mean you're out for this month though - just once during the few days leading up to ovulation is enough so don't let him get to you (easier said than done, I know) :hug:

You are so not a failure. You wait he will be saying sorry when he wakes up...especially cos he missed out on some bding!

Men are thoughtless sometimes!

Chin up!xx

Ah Mrsmc sorry your having a tough time....Dh once huffed with me on Ov time and I thought it was the end of the world coz we missed a day.....its so hard when your trying to do everything possible to make it happen and they dont play the game.... Try and have a talk to him if you havent already and tell him how you feel!

I know sometimes with DH having to be up very early for work if we do try to BD when we go to bed hes sometimes ready to nod off...(infuriating) so ive taken to jumping on him when he finishes work before DD comes home from school...so is that a possibility to change times if this is maybe a problem? I dont know...maybe he was just in a strop last night....they are makes after all arnt they....lol!! Sorry Im prob not helping but I just try to see things from both sides now ....hope things are ok today and your back to doing the horizontal mambo tonight....xxx

thanks everyone, I havent seen OH yet as he left for work early. I still feel really down about it all. I know one day may not effect it but what if it does?! and the fact i got the feeling that OH doesnt fancy me at all last night isnt helping.
I hate a belgian bun to cheer myself up now i just feel fat!

Ah thats not nice....I really think you need to talk to him if hes making you feel like hes not attracted to you anymore (or atm) that must be the worst feeling ever and no wonder your feeling so down....((((HUGS))))!

On the belgian bun front....dont panic its not the end of the world and if you enjoyed then good!

If not....then you know your not a comfort eater :) xxx

I am definatley a comfort eater!

my best friend suggested doing something to suprise OH to get the spark back but i dont know what he just doesnt seem interested at all.

Is there anything in particular that you used to do together before you started TTC that used to get you both in the mood?

Maybe watching a romantic film or going out somewhere?

With my hubby if I send him some pictures or somthing on his phone then he remembers when we first got together and it really gets him in the mood!

But I think you should try and talk to him about how you feel, even if he doesn't have anything to say you need to tell him how he is making you feel.
Men very rarely realise that they are making people around them hurt, my hubby does it to me without realising, but I point it out to him very bluntly. I will not let him hurt me anymore,

I hope you can get it sorted out though hun
x x x x

Ah it must be really hard for you Mrsmc...... I would def talk to him before I did anything else. Like bonny says even if he just sits and listens, he needs to know how your feeling atm and maybe he will open up and tell you how hes feeling, if hes feeling pressured or worrying about anything etc....dh has clammed up a couple of times since weve been ttc and telling him bluntly has worked for us and now if he or I am feeling a little stressed out or pressured we tell eachother and then put it right....men are sometimes reluctant to be the first one to mention how their feeling but will open up if the subject is brought up....

Then once he know how your feeling and you him....maybe then you will actually want to do nice spontenious things for him....hope thigs get sorted for you asap.....xxxx

Hi MrsMc,
I know exactly how you feel, that was the story of the first 3 months we were trying. I think it just became a kind of job for him, and i was not only feeling not wanted but also doubting whether he really wanted a kid. Talking is the only way forward, they are also under a lot of pressure (from us...?), mine told me that he began feeling like a sperm bank... some would have it as a fantasy, for him it wasn't a turn on...
Hope it gets better...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back