Anybody know?????

lillyblue

Reaction score
I know there is a discussion board on this but im wondering????????

Does anyone know what they are calling their LO yet? Me and the OH are still debating and because were team green its even harder!! :?

Inspire me!! ha ha!

I would love to know what us ladies are thinking name wise, I love Finn and Heidi!? What you think! :D

xx

oo I love your names!!

So far our wee lad is going to be either Liam or Noel, with Liam as our first choice. We had Finlee as well but that seems to have gone further down the list now and I love Noah but Lee doesnt like it. I wanted Lee as a middle name after OH but I dont think Liam Lee sounds right, not that he would be called his full title but still.

I think Liam Lee would still be nice hun!!Like you said it the middle name, we liked noah but my friend pinched it!! :(

Ohhhhh secrets Anna I bet its nice anyway

xx

We've decided on naming him Samuel after his daddy, but Sam for short.

Every other boy name I liked OH didn't and vice versa, so we've compromised :roll: :lol:

lillyblue said:
I think Liam Lee would still be nice hun!!Like you said it the middle name, we liked noah but my friend pinched it!! :(

Ohhhhh secrets Anna I bet its nice anyway

xx
you'll find out in 9 weeks timeish

We're not 100% decided. We both really liked Finn too it's on our short list but I'm still holding out for my favourite. (( Well 2nd fav, he hates my 1st choice :p )) and no not telling either :D

Awh thanks Emma!!! I just cant decide, we love honey for a girl too!

The middle names are going to be James for a boy and May for a girl!!!

I love naming, but its so hard!!!! :think:

xx

Im pretty set on 'Tyler Oscar Balchin' atm.
But obviousy if he comes out and doesnt suit Tyler iv got a few other names prepared for that :)
Just thought id tell you the ones iv got incase you like any of em... :)
Bailey
Logan
Harley
Harry
Jorden
Callum

Well i am due in 4 days and we still have no real idea what names we want, we are team green too so double the trouble!

We have a list of about 15 names boy and girl that we both like but there haven't been any that we just LOVED and thought that's the ONE! So we will take our list with us and see what baby suits when it arrives, i just hope we can decide quick!!

Absolutely no idea :roll: Ive made a super long list - A4 size :lol: of girls and boys names but OH hasnt really discussed it yet, seems to think theres tons of time :roll:

Its doubly difficult as we're team green and we're also torn between Indian and English names which is making it a nightmare!! I want an Indian name that is easy to say and spell and is similar to english names but its almost impossible. For instance some of his nieces and nephews are Arun, Yasmine and Sophia which kind of cross over between both, finding names like that for a boy and a girl is not easy!!

i love your names they are very cute!

we all ready have a lil boy named seth lee

we love the names georgia rose for a girl
and
darcy, riley, brody, marley, luca and oscar for a boy

as you can see we are set on a girls name but cant chose for a boy.

ooooohhhhh ladies all the names are making it harder for me to decide now!!

Soontobemrs

Liliana is gorgeous we look at that but we have decided if we have anything like that we might have Lillia Like lilly but with an a on the end!!

Jazzmum2be did you change your mind about Jamie? Tyler is gorgeous though and Harley!!

And Sarah Jean Riley and Marley very unusual and nice!!!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back