Anybody brave live in sterling

hennaly

Reaction score
im getting really pissed off now, i bought a changinf bag from ebay and sent a postal order as requested which the lady said she received and was sending out item that day, this was last friday and i havnt had it and now she wont reply to my messages, im so mad, i dont have much money and am getting what i can from ebay to help so if anyone lives in sterling and wants to go pay this lady a visit for me to find my bag i would love you forever :evil:

Open a dispute on ebay for item not recieved!
Hopefully just opening it will be enough to make the seller at least contact you.

Yeah definitely do. And if they don't respond to the dispute either then they will take the funds from her account to yours.

I'd still start a dispute, if they're genuine they'll communicate with you, and may offer a refund, if not then you'll still have their account frozen and may be kicked off ebay even though you wont get your money back.

How much was it for, and does the seller have much feedback?

When you get a postal order they give you a lil slip thingy as your proof so you as long as you got something to back you up you should be ok

Stirling don't u mean? In Scotland?

If so then yes I do

woohoo it came today with an appology as there had been a family crisis and she had to leave the county for a few days, im very releaved and chuffed to have my new bag at last :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back