Anybody bath with LO

mrsH2009

Reaction score
I started when I was trying to relactate to increase skin to skin and I still do it now! The reason that I ask is that jack has just noticed my nipples and has poked them. I didn't think it was a big deal and just told him they were mummys boobies and showed him that he has them too

DH however is making a song and dance about it and said I should proberly wear a bikini from now on! Needless to say he got told to get knotted! But does anyone else still get in the bath with LO?

We've always bathed with AJ.
He's also noticed Mammy's boobies and also Daddy's we show him he's got them too. He's also noticed Daddy's willy and we've said he's got a willy too because he's a boy. When you say this he looks for it, so he knows what were saying.
We dont make a big deal about it either. :)

I still bath with my son and he's nearly 4, my dh does too, he's used to it now and doesnt bat an eyelid about our bits! He knows whats what and doesnt question it. x

I'm selfish I like my bath to myself :blush: lol

I dont often bath with Hebe because I like it red hot but I did when I was preggers and she's a nipple tweaker! I dont think you should cover up. You dont want him to think there's anything shameful about a naked body. :)

i bath with my LO still, it was only today that she was pointing at my boob and saying "boobie" lol.my OH doesnt bath with my LO though.
i dont think you should cover up either hun. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back