any1 see supernanny

trixipaws

Reaction score
omg my heart was racing on that bit where her naughty child ran off and she was chasing him down the street with the baby in the pushchair, and she ONLY JUST caught him b4 he ran out into the road as a car went past, and the pushchair nearly toppled over! i felt so sorry for her she was in tears poor love

I saw it, i felt really sorry for her, i had tears in my eyes when she was talking about her little boy she lost, i dont think she had properly got over it.

I cried too, and I never get upset at the TV.

The whole family just seemed so unhappy. That poor woman just saying 'I know I'm a crap mum' in tears and the baby who was in his playpen 6 hours a day! :shock:

I missed the end, how did he get on?

I only saw a bit ..i had my own screaming LO but he was overtired

They were loads happier and able to cope in the end :D

I really wanted to watch it, to get some tips but i was upstairs fighting and arguing with my 3 yr old who wouldnt go to bed, she says her bedroom is horrible!!! think i need supernanny :oops:

Does anyone know if its gonna be repeated cos I missed it :(

so did i :( i really wanted to see it too..the advert nearly put me and OH off for life!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOPS bit late now hehe :moon:

I missed it too and love SuperNanny.
I saw the clip on an advert where the LO ran towards a road - I hope the camera man was very confident Mum would catch him - he could have downed his camera and potentially saved his life but good footage comes first :?

I saw it and the extra programme on E4 and if you watch the clip with him running towards the road the sound of the car rushing by is dubbed on at the end, there's a lorry to the boy's right but it's not moving fast if at all- even so a heartstopping moment. I felt so sorry for that poor woman, I really wanted to tell her to get some counselling. What would they have done without the intervention? How amazing was it that he went from a 4 hour tantrum to 1 hour to 5 mins in the space of 3 days just from ignoring him? Incredible. Sometimes it feels like all I do is tell Mel not to do things or to tell him what I expect of him but after watching what happens if you don't do this at the crucial time I don't feel so bad about it. That little boy really wanted some boundaries didn't he? Wow this parenting business is hard!

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back