Any tips on BOOSTING your fertility?

JaidyBaby said:
Yeah im taking sanatogen pro-natal at the mo. Its ok to start taking that before you conceive isnt it?

Some great tips their Nicki, thanks alot. Did you and your OH do all of the above when trying??

Hiya,

Sorry its taken so long to reply.
When we were trying, I did cut down on my alcohol & caffine, not that i had that much to begin with, we were using lubricants for the first 3 months & on the fourth month we didn't coz i'd read it can affect the sperm (thats when I conceived) , i didn't quit smoking while we were trying only when I found out I was preggers & I took the pro-natal, its good to take it while you're trying esp. folic acid. and I read the book, which I highly recommend as I got a good understanding of how my body works & what signs etc to look for & it really did help and I didn't get up straight away.

The best of luck trying and remember that everyone is different & we all take different times to conceive, just have lots of fun in the mean time & it'll happen, probably when you think it won't, that's what happened with me, I was convinced I wasn't pregnant but I was :D :dance:

Baby to you. :D

Nicki.x

Thanks for all your tips Nicki I appreciate it lots :D

Im still smoking at the mo :oops: but defo will give up as soon as I conceive.

Did you work out all of your fertile times or did you just do it whenever?

xxx

We're just doing the BD everyday!! Have been for almost 9 months! It's fun trying though! Practice makes perfect! :D

So this is your 9th month trying then liviray? You must have loads of energy doing it every day!! :D

Told my OH I want it every day from Saturday :lol: He's happy. Although he keeps putting my legs in the air & I think that is just myth personally :? :?:

Yeah I reckon it could be a myth, we have done that in previous months and nowt has happened. Its just a combo of getting everything right, perfect timing as they say! :wall:

Yeah! Good things come to those who wait!!!!! I hope!
Going to GP tomorrow to speed things up at the mo!!!
Just done an ovulating test strip, and I'm definatly ovulating! Gonna jump on OH when he gets in from work...poor bloke!

:wink:

Ha ha!!!! They know what they are good for lol. Like you said good things come to those who wait, just dont wanna wait any longer!!

When you say your going to Dr to speed things up Liviray, in what way?

liviray you a nymhpomaniac its never normal to want it everyday!!

i struggle with 2 or 3 times a week.

Good luck to you though, for tomorrow also with GP let us know how you get on. myAF is pending, getting into the lingo you impressed?

Lis x :dance:

Your doing good Rusks...picking it up nicely im proud of you :D

I would love to BD every day but I would be sooooo tired, id have no evergy whatsoever!!!

I struggle with 2-3 times a week too. couldnt imagine doing it everyday!

Lisa (rusks!)
yes I'm very impressed!
You are far more into the lingo than me!!!
A nymph...well, I have been trying for 9 months... I've got to try everything!!! Enjoying it at the same time!
To Jaidybaby... Am being (supposibly)investigated for endometreosis! See post....
will let you all know!
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back