Any snow where you are?

Mamafy

Reaction score
Just wondering as I saw the weather last night and it forecast snow for the highlands and other parts today :cold:

Leave out your thermals tonight guys, it set to be a very cool one tomorrow :cold:

Its been raining here...

Last edited:
Yeah much the same here although it is freezing :cold:

Yep, over the weekend but a bit more up country.

Nothing proper though!

I don't want any snow until about 4 o clock xmas eve when I'll have all sorted from the shops :lol:

I love snow but we aren't getting any down here, probably :( Drove through some nice sleet and rain though on the M42/M5 yesterday and I heard it was snowing in Swindon. Almost took a detour on the M4 just to see some but my mate said it had turned to slush.

I really want to see snow this year - but not for me :) OH was "away" last year and missed the snow and watching the dogs play with snowballs and stuff so he's looking forward to it this year (may have to travel around the UK to find some but...)

Love love love snow. Very Christmassy :D

(Tomorrow -off to buy a tree and some decorations. And about those presents.....)

You still not done Toffeepop? :shock: About 6-7 more shopping days left :rofl:

I'm panicing and I've only a few things left to get :lol:

I'm all done, but keep thinking I've forgotten something!

I went out with my mum the other night and the half the shops were closed! :mad: Was not amused :mad:

So tomorrow morning/afternoon should finish me, then friday I've a few bits to get as well as well as groceries for the week! :doh:

Then a nice easy day in town Monday and then the Xmas shop on Wednesday, then I'll send oh to get the turkey from the butchers on xmas eve :D and then I'm done.

So no snow until then, :lol: as we live 'in' a mountain and when its snows we're cut off from the universe :rofl: quite literally we can't get out :S

It's been snowing on and off here all day...making me feel all Christmassy :cloud9:

Sam had a bit of a run around in it earlier and loved it! :cold:

it's been snowing here to, then turns to rain, so nothing is settling :shakehead: i do want it too snow, but not so much i can't get out :lol: have a nail appointment tomorrow (but thats in the village so fine) and want to go to a few shops friday afternoon, and having my hair done saturday - then it can snow! there's no pleasing some people, i.e. me!

Last edited:
it's been snowing here to, then turns to rain, so nothing is settling :shakehead: i do want it too snow, but not so much i can't get out :lol: have a nail appointment tomorrow (but thats in the village so fine) and want to go to a few shops friday afternoon, and having my hair done saturday - then it can snow! there's no pleasing some people, i.e. me!

:rofl:

:eh:

It snowed here this morning, but by the time I had text my mum (silly thing we have, who spots the snow first) it had stopped :rotfl:

We have snow :wall: I went into town tonight and all was nice and mild, just abit frosty. Finished my shopping and everything still ok until 1 mile from where I live :wall: and literally it was like walking into a winter wonderland :mad: Thankfully got home but looks like Joe won't get to nursery tomorrow :( I'm raging the magic man was coming :(

We had some snow here during the night. Hoping it stays away. I only like snow if I don't have to leave the house! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back