• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

any room for a big one

rach

Reaction score
:D had my dating scan today and they have put me forward to 13+6 so am over here now we had a lovely scan of the twins and ive just put pics up in 1st tri if anyone wants to see :D :D :D xxxxxxx
now due boxing day xxxxxxxx

Hiya Rach :wave: good to see you :D make yourself comfy *wonders off to look at twinny picture*

Aww lovely pics!! Glad you had a lovely scan and got moved forward so your in Tri 2!! :cheer: x

aww, cute pictures. i don't think i've ever seen a twin scan before! :)

Hi welcome, i look forward to following your story. Twins wow should be a good read :wave:

:cheer: YAY welcome to 2nd tri hunny! grab yourself a seat and get comfy :D

:cheer: Rach, of course you and your two little bundles are very welcome in here :D

:wave:

:cheer: your pics look good do you think you will be finding out the sex of them?

thanks everyone :D im made up to be here got to go back to hospital on monday to have my booking bloods done as they still not done them then next scan is 4 weeks today :cheer: xxxxx

That's great news! Do you know approximately how early you'll have them? you're about 10 days behind me now so maybe looking good for our babies having another shared birthday!

Great pics by the way :hug:

babydust hopefully they will behave on 1 of the scans and we will get to find out what sex they are :D xxx

maybebaby apparently it will all depend on if i can keep them in that long but i should be having them by 37 weeks at latest so you have to go early lol xxx

rach said:
maybebaby apparently it will all depend on if i can keep them in that long but i should be having them by 37 weeks at latest so you have to go early lol xxx

I'd love to, I'll let baby know that there's a race on :wink:

Oh wow Rach that i great!! Im going to go look in tri 1 now!! YAY!! :cheer:

Welcome to 2nd tri Rach, its great to have you here, the twin pics are so cute. :D

:cheer: thanks everyone so pleased to be here :D :D :D xxxxx

hey Rach lovely to see you here now, you have followed me from TTC to 1T now 2T :cheer: im still so happy for you that youre having twins congrats again you lucky girly. take a seat and get cozy your in here for a while ;) btw, can i be nosey and ask for a belly piccy :oops: :)

lol baby&i maybe when im bigger lol at the moment due to being 4 stone over weight i just look extremely fat lot :oops:
def not doing any belly photos for a while xxxxx

Hey, We're due the same day!
Just the one for me tho.

Loved the scan pics, looking forward to seeing your 20 weeks scan as well.
Will you be finding out the sexes?

Congratulations on making it to second tri hun. I am looking forward to finding out what you are having!!

XXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back