Any other Twin or Multiple Mummies??

I'm 14 weeks with twins.

Finally starting to feel a little excited about the pregnancy, but worried about how it's all going to go. So far has been the easiest pregnancy, no sickness or any symptoms at all!

I'm 14 weeks with twins.

Finally starting to feel a little excited about the pregnancy, but worried about how it's all going to go. So far has been the easiest pregnancy, no sickness or any symptoms at all!

Congratulations :)

You are very lucky for no symptoms.

Are they your first pregnancy? Don't worry too much, as you will have very little control over most of it so just relax and enjoy the pregnancy :) x

I am 30 weeks tomorrow, I feel like I have had a bit of everything, but overall can't complain really. As this is my first full pregnancy I can't really compare it to anything else. My symptoms so far have been:

Weeks 8-14 Sick as a dog at night with nausea throughout the day, all I could eat was potatoes and all I wanted to drink was milk. I lost 1.5 stone and completely lost my appetite. I was also completely shattered and slept from the moment I got home to the moment I had to get back out of bed for work.

Weeks 15-20 I started to see very big difference in my nipples and they have gone extremely dark and round. My OH says they look like scrotum skin with they are erect....aren't men lovely.
I still suffered with a lower appetite but this definitel picked up in week 19 and my bump super popped out in this week. My energy came back during these weeks and I started to feel and see the babies kick, it took me a while to get used to the feeling as it made me feel quite queasy. The skin on my face and back are quite blemished and have sore pimples which I have never had before.

Weeks 21-29 Exhaustion strikes again!! I have swollen hands and feet which has caused me to get Carpel Tunnel Syndrome symptoms in my hands and almost dislocated my thumb a couple of times, my pelvis is pretty sore and I have had quite a lot of trouble sleeping. My blood works came back that I am slightly anaemic and so on Iron tablets until further notice. Waddling is the only way to travel!!! I have been to a Pelvic Girdle Pain session and that was very helpful I now have a tubi grip body con dress for my bump. I also started to see signs of stretch marks :-(
The babies kick me so hard they wind me some days, my belly looks like something from an Alien movie when they are having a dance and I feel one of the babies have hiccups everyday!!

Yes I hurt all over and it is really hard to get up and go to work, but my god is it going to be worth it!! Coming home and seeing OH singing to my bump and feeling them respond is the most magical feeling in the world.....my hair is also the best it has ever been!!

Bring on the next couple of weeks!!!

We are amazing twin mummies for sure!! xxxx

Congratulations :)

You are very lucky for no symptoms.

Are they your first pregnancy? Don't worry too much, as you will have very little control over most of it so just relax and enjoy the pregnancy :) x

thanks!

no its my third pregnancy, I barely had symptoms with the first two pregnancies anyway so I seem to carry well!

Mrs roger I've had some of the same symptoms, although since week 20 my back aches terribly and from about week 18 the weight of my bump has given me pelvic and groin pains :(

Charlie smartie, you are lucky this is my 2nd pregnancy but I had no symptoms in my first one X

30 weeks today ladies!!! bring on the last leg!!!

Attachments

• IMG-20160513-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20160513-WA0002.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 17
Is your bump not causing you pain? X

Hello,

Yes it is sore most days as the weight starts to take it's toll and I can't get comfortable. I recently went to Pelvic Girdle Pain Physio appt and they gave me huge tubi grip which I can wear to work most days and if I am going to be on my feet most of the day I also have a proper back support. I am trying to keep my bump as moisturised as possible which helps with the pulling, but overall I am ok.

The twins are getting really strong now and some of the kicks stop me in my tracks and leave me feeling a little bruised, but I am taking that as a good sign lol!!

How are you both feeling xxxx

im very curious about how big I will get! we told our baby friends yesterday (we were induced together 3 years ago for our eldest children) and the husband said he could remember thinking I wasn't possibly full term as my bump was so small - I don't think I will be blessed this time round! I already feel huge (though friends say otherwise!)

I'm also worried about my size my bump only grows out I don't look pregnant from the back, and I was huge with my son but he was almost 9lb.
I'm almost my full term size now, I really don't know how big I will be, I'm very grateful to only have 6 weeks left in work as I am on my feet all day which really hurts my back :(. I'm struggling to sleep due to lack of comfort, and I'm also stupid enough to do things I know I should so end up over doing it quite often, so roll on 28th June when I finish work and rest a bit more and do things that aren't at hospital pace lol

Other than that I feel fab, enjoying all the kicks and feel good about my growing bump, I just want it to pause at that size lol, I'm not tall enough to carry twins really haha

When are you finishing work Mrs roger? X

Hello Twin mummies,

My bump is all front at almost 31 weeks, you still can't tell I am pregnant from the back and my bump is very tight and neat.

I have 4 weeks on Friday left at work, so just taking each day as it comes lol!! Luckily I am not on my feet all day otherwise I would be finishing up a lot earlier.

Have my next scan on Monday, I don't feel like my bump has grown very much recently, so hoping everything is ok.

The babies are always bouncing about so don't feel any difference in their movement.

Hope you are all ok xxxx

My bump is similar ... All at the front etc, I work on my feet all day :( would be easier for a desk job some days lol

My next scan isn't for about 4.5 weeks

How are you all feeling at the minute? X

Is anyone else struggling? My hips are quite painful all the way round into my groin area if I walk too much and then I get aches for hours after, my right thigh from hip to knee keeps going numb and giving a sensation that it's hot but isn't hot to touch. I also get the occasional pressure feeling down below

Anyone else? X

Morning Mrs B,

I am 33 weeks on Friday, I have been struggling for a while now. Hips and groin are getting very achey and also I have such bad swelling that all the skin on my legs is tender to touch and it feels bruised.

Had to move to my flip flops today as can't get my feet into anything lol!!

The baby 1 is head down and very low so I get some weird feelings down in me foof and lots and lots of pressure!!

I wish I could say it gets easier but as the babies get fatter you definitely feel the weight pulling.

All I can say is be good to yourself, if you don't feel like doing anything don't do it, get your feet up or go for a nap!!

xxxxxxx

Aww at least it's not just in my head then :) how you getting on? Have you been given plans for delivery yet? X

Well I already feel huge! I'd say my bump feels comparable to how big I was at 6 months with my singleton pregnancy! I'm 17.5 weeks now. Keep saying to myself that I could even be halfway now....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 8
You probably are lol, I keep telling myself I will have them at 37 weeks for some reason x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back