Any one with other kids?

hipchick5

Reaction score
My wee Lewis who is almost 4 has started singing to my belly every evening now, he sings bob the bulider and baa baa black sheep to my bump.. he's just adorable.. i keep thinking how can i love another baby as much as Lewis.. any one feeling the same?

Yeah i do, Harrison was 6 this month and the age gap i have left is quite big and i keep thinking to myself, what if its not the same as it was with harrison, what if harrison feels left out and hates the new baby. I have thought about everything but mainly how he will feel with another child in the house.

Aww that's so sweet of your little boy :D

I felt the same last time (when I was expecting my second). I used to get upset because I thought I wouldn't love my baby as much as my DS, or I felt guilty that he would have to share me :eek:

Well right from the start I loved my DD, just as much as my DS but in different ways if that makes sense as they are so different :)

This time I'm not worried at all, my DS will be 7 and my DD is 4. They both talk to my bump but my little girl shows the most interest. She asks all the time if we can listen to baby with the doppler and she finds baby's HB :D She talks to baby all the time and kisses my bump... it's so sweet :)

ITA with Andreaaa. When I was pg with DD2 I too worried that I couldn't possibly love the new baby as much as DD1 but as soon as she was here I loved her completely. It sounds corny I know but it wasn't like I had to share my love between them both, more that I grew another heart and loved them doubly :oops: :D
I have no worries this time round as I know I will love this bump just the same.

You will love your new babies just the same so don't fear :hug:

Hi,

I totally agree with Andrea and Pinkmummy. When I was pg with no.2 I felt really guilty because when I looked at Daisy she was little more than a baby herself! I remember when I went into labour it was Christmas day and I insisted on staying right up until Daisy had gone to bed, and then before I left, I went and cried on her pillow!!! When Rosie was born it felt a little strange because she looked so much like Daisy, and I'd fed Daisy for a long time, so feeding Rosie felt a odd - I felt a little confused in those first moments but the love grew from the second I saw her. Now when I look back, I don't know why I ever worried because I love both my girlies to bits; they are similar, yet have totally different characters.

Third time around, the main thing that worries me is getting them all out in time for the school run!!! You'll be absolutely fine - everything will slot into place. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back