• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ANy one else had this problem?

Jazz

Reaction score
Im just coming up 14 weeks and getting alot of lower rib pain its mostly on my left lower ribs. I got the normal back ache, I have midwife in a couple of weeks so thought I would ask here first. Thank you

I had it too hun, it's only went away the past week. I worried about it at first but was told it's normal, think it's just because of everything stretching inside :) x

Last edited:
I havn't had those niggles hun, but I have had a bit of 'pulling' and aching going on in tummy, must be growing niggles, but it makes me a bit worried all the same. I always get nervous asking midwife stuff incase they say 'oooo that sounds a bit worrying'. I'm sure I'm ok as I'm still sick as a dog. Have you still got your pains?

Im still being sick to, things are def stretching I had to buy size ten trousers today and my coat dont fit seam to be putting weight on all over. I still got pain its like I have bruised my ribs its a comfort others have had it to

I got worried when it happened to me hun, it could be quite painful at times and I thought something must be wrong, but everythings fine with baby :) I'm sure it won't be anything to worry about x

Thank you all for putting my mind at rest. I read tri two gets better I cant wait for that! Was up being ill at 2am this morning then couldn't sleep I no it will be worth it in the end :)

Aww that's a shame, hope your feeling better soon! Tri2 definitely does get better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back