Any one else got their scan soon?

Jaidy

Reaction score
I got my scan a week today yay!!!!! Hopefully this time next week we shall know the sex of baby Scadding he he, but musnt tempt fate!

Who else has got their scans within the next week/10 days?

Are you getting as excited as me?????

GOT MINE 1WK 1DAY AWAY...

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

very excited but not finding out the sex tho :dance: :dance: :dance:

So thats Thurs the 24th then?

Day after me!

I'll look forward to next week hearing about other people's scans are almost as exciting as my own :lol:

I know i look forward to hearing what everyones having these days!!

This is it, I was well excited when Tash went for hers today.

Think im going to copy her idea, post a recent bump pic on the Tuesday night and get everyone to guess the sex before the scan on Wed!!

That was fun :cheer:

I got mine bought forward today because I got so excited! Still not until the 6th September but cannot get an earlier appointment - wouldn't be big enough anyway. Good luck with your scans ladies!

i have got to wait til 7th september ggrrrrrr i hate waiting !!!

JaidyBaby said:
This is it, I was well excited when Tash went for hers today.

Think im going to copy her idea, post a recent bump pic on the Tuesday night and get everyone to guess the sex before the scan on Wed!!

That was fun :cheer:

Oh yes Jaidy do put your bump up then we can all guess and see if we are right :D

Its amazing seeing bubba and how much bubba has changed, I couldnt believe how squashed little one was already! she was curled up in a ball bless her, was so sweet . :D :cheer:

Does it feel different at all now you know the sex?

That may seem like an odd question but just felt I had to ask lol

It does yes, I feel like I am prepered now and in control in some sort of way its weird, and being able to say my little girl instead of baby it feels more real x

i think once you know the sex it makes it alot more real hun. plus it gives you an excuse to do more shopping lol

Same day as you Jaidy, wed 23rd @ 9.15am......7 SLEEPS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

I was nervous and frightened last week, but feel lot happir this week as feeling regular little thumps and bump is taking shape now

Not finding out sex but I just cant wait to see how much LO has grown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be thinking of you too on wednesday, isnt your scan 11ish?? xxx

Ooh I'm so jealous!
Mine's not until 4th October - AGES away!
And I can't wait! Really want to find out whether it's a pink or a blue flavour and just to see how much he/she has grown!
Good luck with your scans girls!
Lx

Me, Me, Me!!! My scan is next Thursday at 9:45am. Cannot wait and we are definitely going to find out the sex if they can tell us.

God, 4 scans in 1 week on the forum! We are going to be busy!! :lol:

I've got my 4d scan on the 27th. :cheer:

Soooooo excited, can hardly wait! :dance:

x

Mine is at 9.20 on Wed 23rd!!

Thats just uncanny, 3 of us having scans on the same day and all roughly at the same time!!

Im glad your finding out the sex too Lynsey, hehe I thought I was gonna be the only one.

Another girl in the 1st trimester called Rusks has her scan that day too, her 12 week.

Busy day for the forum I think!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back