• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

any more ideas for eviction?

helsekia

Reaction score
well ive tried curry,sex,bouncing on the birthing ball,fresh pineapple and still nothing but snotty discharge appearing and the occasional BH.Ive had feelings of pressure really low down sometimes and like a bruised feeling down there too.had a couple of dizzy spells yesterday and my boobs well they are just sooooo sore.

anyone else got any ideas?yes i know im impatient.im at the midwife tomorow and consultant thursday,maybe begging will help :rotfl:

are you taking rasberry leaf (tea or tablets.) A lot of my friends took it leading up to labour to help progress. I think i will, a lot of books say to start taking it durin the middle of the third tri.

not tried that one.might be a bit late now but im willing to try anything

I've tried sex, bouncing, nipple tweaking, going for long walks, but I'm still here :wall:

I don't think anything works until they are ready to come out. I'm getting really fed up now. I honestly thought I would have had him by now.
I seem to be getting less symptoms and pains instead of more :(

I'm starting to think about my due date now, and am thinking about what I need to do this week

millylillyrose said:
are you taking rasberry leaf (tea or tablets.) A lot of my friends took it leading up to labour to help progress. I think i will, a lot of books say to start taking it durin the middle of the third tri.

I've been taking the raspberry leaf capsules since 33 weeks. They are supposed to make the second stage of labour shorter and easier rather than bringing it on :)

god yeah fed up doesnt cover it does it :? even my fish gave birth at the weekend its just not fair!i even got back in my bed this morning and left OH n my 7 year old to it,just couldnt see the point of gettin up.planning a walk today with the dogs you never know.

even my fish gave birth at the weekend its just not fair!
lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Awww-hope something happens soon-sorry i don't have any suggestions-I haven't researched the evicition process yet but it seems like you are doing all the reccommended things. :D

Ive tried everything, even bouncing down the stairs on my bum all I got was carpet burn on the backs of my legs! Ive come to the conclusion baby will come when baby wants to.

What about evening primrose oil? It is full of prostaglandins to get the cervix ripening. You can take orally or pop them up your floo before bed time. Don't know if it works. But it is another string to the bow.

midna said:
your only 38 weeks preggaz leave the poor baby alone lol...also ....nothing works :wink:

this is so true, I had planned to try and evict my bubs but I changed my mind. Even though I want him soooooo badly I know if he isnt coming on his own accord, he isnt ready. Its kinda like being dragged out of bed by someone when you really want to sleep...but worse :?

My cervix is still too high to reach so baby is obviously not planning on budging anytime soon. No chance of getting evening primrose up there!

I just keep telling myself that whiles he's in there he's getting bigger and stronger :)

midna said:
Tillytots said:
midna said:
your only 38 weeks preggaz leave the poor baby alone lol...also ....nothing works :wink:

this is so true, I had planned to try and evict my bubs but I changed my mind. Even though I want him soooooo badly I know if he isnt coming on his own accord, he isnt ready. Its kinda like being dragged out of bed by someone when you really want to sleep...but worse :?

Glad you agree lol .. I dont like eviction ..poor lil babies .. thing is preggo is 42 weeks for a reason ...be prepared to go the distance afterall a due date is given with the possibility of 2 weeks before or AFTER !! :D

I have to agrre, the little swines wont move until theyre ready :rotfl:

When i was 38 weeks preggers with Beth we had a bit of a car crash and all the MW's at the hospital were saying "you'll prob go into labour tonight" did i? Did i heck. She still didnt want to come out. It was another week before i had her, and even then the MW said they thought the dates were wrong cos she looked a bit overdue :rotfl:

Ive given up trying to get this one out now. She'll come when she's ready. Only thing im doing is trying to stay active and have walks so that gravity can help bring her down a bit (she was only 2/5 engaged on Friday) apart from that, i think i'll just leave her to it :D

I have no choice but to wait.if he comes before the 40 weeks then its better than the inducement or caesarian theyre planning,and its not like hes not big enough hes over 8lbs already.

hello

I am the same trying to stay active but have lost symptoms and she seems to be 'high' again. Yeah baby in there for longer for a reason I guess
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back