Any Ideas?

Mrs_B

Reaction score
Hiya,

Sorry I havent been about for a while. Since starting my Mat leave I havent been on the puter as much. Been mainly sleeping & nesting, lol.

Just wondered if any of you had any experiences of what I felt earlier today?

I was on the ball for well over an hour when I started to get a really sharp pain on the right side of my bump. It last lasted for a little over an hour and occasionally the pain intensified and I felt quite nauseous with it.

Do you reckon it could have been Braxton Hicks? Havent felt anything like that before.

Thanks in advance. Hope everyone is well.

Is baby resting on that side? If baba is then it was prob Braxton hicks or baba making their presense known

I cant remember, bubba was moving about. Though it is often obvious what side baby is resting on as my bump goes funny shapes, lol.

The right side of my bump, about hip level is tender to touch right now.

Sounds like you've stretched something while bouncing although I don't know how that explains the nausea. Def not BH as they are not sharp at all and more to do with tightenings than any sort of pain.

Cheers PinkPunch, that is totally a possibility. Will be more careful from now on, just in case that is what I have done.

cud just be way baby is laid with baby not having much room now aswell probs made ur stomache smaller making u feel sick easier when bubz moves about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back