Any ideas where I can get one of these?

excited

Reaction score
Hi Girls:wave:

We are moving house on Friday and as the vendor of our new house pulled out at the last minute we have to move into rental for a while until we find somewhere else to buy

As a result we have only been able to buy the absolute essentials for babes as we dont know how much space we will have (I havent even been in the new place!!) or how long we will be there.

We had bought a changing mat and a bath but my husband pointed out last night we would be better off with a proper unit as we have a dog so dont want to be down on the floor for changing/bathing.

I dont want to spend too much on one of these as we lost a lot of money on the house falling through and as I mentioned dont know how long it will be until we buy a house and can go out and buy all the things we really want for baby.

I found this one online and thought it was perfect but it is totally out of stock online and in all nearby stores:wall2: (I have tried all nearby towns too!)

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3762981/Trail/searchtext>CHANGING+UNIT.htm

Any ideas where I can find an alternative would be appreciated!!!
Thanks x:)

Thats a bummer! Give gumtree a go if u havent already xx

Try Kiddicare.com, they have loads of great stuff x

Go to Ikea, they have similar in a whole range of different colours

cosatto easi peasi is one of the ones I was looking at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back