• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

any having problems sleeping

valleygirl24

Reaction score
for the past week I have struggled to have a full nights sleep. I seem to wake up and not be able to go back to sleep. Last night for example I woke up at 3am and was watching the clock up until 5.15 and then obviously dozed off to be woken by my alarm at 5.55 as I had to be in work for 7am

Is this normal? My OH has even had me ring the customer service department of schweppes to see if there is caffeine in their 'original lemonade'. I guessed there wasnt but I suppose you never know. Now we know that I havent had caffeine, I have no idea whats causing my lack of sleep

I've not been able to sleep properly for weeks I am so tired. I think last night I had about 2 hours sleep so I know how you feel hun. Now I'm getting really bad heartburn I seem to be sleeping less and less

I've never been a great sleeper but been particularly bad recently.....don't even start in the crazy dreams!

I read somewhere that 75% of pregnant women sleep worse than before they concieved! I'm guessing it's got something to do with having more on our minds and the fact our bodies are doing lots of extra work!!

KirstyD said:
don't even start in the crazy dreams!quote]

Oh yes, I know all about them as well, at the moment Im either waking up after some wierd dream that has freaked me out a bit or just waking up and feel like Ive had enough sleep, but within a few hours Im ready for bed again.

I think it's mother nature's way of preaparing us for what's to come! It's only when I'm pregnant that I have trouble sleeping (unless I'm being woken up-which is completely different!). I made a real scene about not being able to sleep last night and made sure my OH was disturbed too-his snoring is really getting to me :wall:
I slept on the sofa in the end, only managed to get 2 hours sleep before I was greeted with an (affectionate) slap on the face from my DS who wanted his breakfast!

Ive been having problems for the last couple of weeks, Ill be really tired when I go to sleep but I seem to be waking up every hour so I feel really tired in the morning!! cant remember the last time I had a good nights sleep!!

I was going to log on and post almost the same thing this morning, i am getting fed up with tossing and turning all night and only dozing off enough to have a stupid dream (usually about my husband leaving me) :wall:

im having problems with sleeping and i hate it!! :( im sooo moody because of it!

if it isnt getting comfy, its being thirsty, needing the loo - arggghhhhh :(

Once again I had about 2 hours sleep all night and I've got to work all day. Kept waking my poor OH up as well. If it wasn't heartburn it was sickness or needing the loo or just being plain old wide awake at 3am grrrrr

I had a lot of trouble sleeping in 2nd tri, suffered quite a few bouts of insomnia.
Hope you manage to get some :sleep: and feel better soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back