• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

any good tips on conceiving?

sarah jean

Reaction score
we are trying for our second and just going into the 4th month of trying. would be over the moon if this was our month! does anyone have any tips? i havent had to 'try' before and its all i can think about.i just want to know im giving us the best chance possible!

get some opk's from ebay hun, they are quite cheap and at least then youi know you are bd'n at the rite time :hug: good luck x

Definitely get some op kits as Becky says. They're brilliant for working out your cycle. We'd been trying for months before i found out about them then on the 2nd month of using them we got a bfp!!! It really helps to know when the best time to bd is.
Also, a lot of ladies on here chart their basal body temperature ~ there's a good website where you can plot your stats called Fertility Friend and it works out when you're most likely to ovulate.

Good luck hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back