Any chance of a text buddy !

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Just enquiring as i havent got any one only my husband who can tell you if anything happens at all, and if something happens in a rush then no one will no as if it does theres no way hes leaving me again, hes staying put!

Please if you would like to be a text buddie for me, please pm me with your number, i wont use it unless nesscary though.. :hug:

Thank you
xx

Im Happy to be your text buddy i am home all day and on here daily will PM you with my number incase you want me to be :D

thank you paula, i have your number, i will text you shortly so u have my number..
take care
xx

Oh that's a great idea I think, at least we can get updates via Paula now if needed (although I'm hoping you'll be ok and online to update us yourself!!). If you need another volunteer just PM me :hug:

My number is on its way to ur inbox babe :D ya can txt me anytime u want even if u jus fancy a chat or a moan or anythin im always there n always got credit :D

Well im always at the end of the phone... unless its next wk when im off to spain :hug:

But ya can text me n ill txt bk wen i get home :D xxxx

stored it babes, barmi_brum..

:cheer: have fun in spain, dont overdo it though lol.. think of bubba...

:hug:
xx

nah aint guna over do it lmao, guna jus be chillin at side of the pool in ma new tankini n flip-flops 8) lol ... mmm pervin on all the blokes 8) what i'll do is i'll try take some pics of some nice lads for all u girlies to av a perv at hehe xx

:lol: :lol: sweet :)

good luck sunshine if i miss u and u rushed in :O

have fun in spain barmi

i can send u my number also if u want :)

i was going to send you my number but it seems like you have a few people now but if you want my number please pm me :D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back