any advice...?

twinkle90

Reaction score
So I took a pregnancy test this morning (21 August 2011) and its negative. My period is a week overdue. Anyone have any advice? Could their be a possibility I am pregnant and I tested the wrong time? I'm gonna go to the doctors tomorrow.

Last edited:
hey chick , you need to post in the 'am i pregnant section', more people will see it there xxx

I suppose you could be and get a negative if your cycle was longer than normal this month, you could wait a week or so and test again, have you had any symptoms yet then, do you feel different?

How did you go at the docs?

Last edited:
I am now two weeks over due. I tested last Sunday then again Monday. Both negative! I don't have any symptoms whatsoever. Been told to test again by my doctor, but then in other words he said that he doesn't think I am. Because I took the Morning After Pill (12th July) had a period a few days later, I haven't had sex since taking the MAP up til last week. Plus I stopped taking my Contraceptive this month (august). I'm going on holiday in 11 days time so I'm really hoping I'm not pregnant. Plus I'm only 21! Any advice to give...??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back