Any advice/ideas?

roseanimal

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new here. I've been ttc for 6 months with no luck. bought a mass of ov tests and been using them since day 13 (cycles are 35-45 days long and quite irregular.) So far I'm on day 24 and every test has been negative. I've had a lot of brown discharge (some like spotting but some quite thick and slimy - sorry if too much info there!) I've been very tired, probably because I'm quite stressed out by a lot of rubbish in my life just now.

Any idea what the neg ovulation and discharge is all about. discharge lasted 2 weeks so far! it's much less now though than it was before. Anyone else experienced this and know what it's all about?

thanks in advance

Hi Rose.
If the discharge is browny in colour then really I'd suggest a trip to your Doctors and get checked out. You can have spotting like that if the egg latches on, but it wouldn't last 2 weeks! You could also chat with them about your ovulation kits not showing up the big ovulation. If your cycles are irregular you will ovulate at different times but day 24 it should of happened by now. They can do a simple blood test to see if your ovulating or not, so if I was you hun, I'd go and have a good chat with your Doctor. :hug:

thanks. at first i assumed it was spotting (it's kind of dried blood colour.)

thanks for the advice. will make an appointment soon.

Dont have any advice I'm afraid as I really dont know why you would have that discharge for 2 weeks but a lot of women dont get positive OPKs so wouldnt worry about that. Big hugs hun :hug: :hug:

thanks snuggle - any idea why some don't get positive ones?

oh I'm such an idiot!! I've been using first wee of the day! never knew it wouldn't work with that til i read one of the stickies on here just now! DOH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back