another update

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Well As you know i was first suppost to decide weither i wanted a section or not then wednesday i went to the doctor and he said that he wanted me to have a section due to my pelvis being small and baby too big , so i was suppost to let my delivery doctor know yesterday .
Well yesterdats appointment was crap.
She said she wants to wait till next monday now when im 37 weeks and do and internal and see how im progressing so now i have to wait.
If by next week she wants me to have a section i dont have much time to prepare.
I am getting so frusterated with them as every week its a different decision and i cant mentally get prepared if it keeps changing.
She then said if i labour they will see if i progress and then give me a section if im not :?

On the upside baby is engaged which is why ive had alot of pains so at least i know it was all for somthing.

Well thats my update so far sorry for it being so long

Katrina

Oh Katrina :(

I know it's tough but you hang in there girl.

one way or another in a couple of weeks you're going to be holding your little son!! :hug:

Hi

Thanks hun :hug: just hard with them screwing me around :?
Katrina

hi hun sorry they have not given you a yes or no, you must have to get yourself more prepaired for a section. Hope they sort it out soon :)

aw hun that's a bummer fingers crossed someone makes up there mind before bubs comes. :hug:

Awww hun thats not fair, they should make a decision and stick to it!

I know its no consolation but like Minxy said, you'll be holding LO soon, try and focus on that :hug:

I'm sorry you aren't getting a definite on your delivery. I can understand it's frustrating as I'm in a similar position (although not as far on as you).

I hope it turns out how you want anyway. :hug:

God don't you just hate doctors they cannot make up their minds. Looks like you will be popping before me though not fair. Take care of yourself xxx

awwww hun, it must be so frustrating for you. you'll forget all about it when you are holding your beautiful baby :hug:

aww gawd wish they'd make their minds up so u can prepare for it.

hope it goes well monday goodluck :)

Hi

Thanks girls means alot :hug: i really wish they would make their minds up too!!

soexcited- if i go natural the race is still on lol never know you could go before me still.

will update again monday :wall: and hope i have an answer this time

Katrina

i would put ya foot down hun,

hope you get the answers your looking for on monday :hug:

:hug: Very BIG hugs Katrina :hug:
I do hope your mind is put at ease very soon, and you and LO can get on with preparing for their safe and happy arrival :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back