Another TMI...sorry

Happybunny

Reaction score
I think I might have thrush :oops:
Do I have to go and share my indignity with the MW or Doc or can I simply go and buy some Canestan?

You can buy caneston over the counter but obv you will have to pay for it rather than getting it free :D

Good luck tho,

i had thrush just before giving birth and still have it now :evil: :evil: :evil: i had to have an internal though and have a swab taken.. i didnt get canesten... i got a cream called daktorin on prescription

Ive had it 4 times now since becoming pregnant, each time I've had canasten on prescription. They might not sell it to you over the counter if your pregnant, it does say not recommended for pregnant ladies unless prescribed by a Dr.

I used to ask my sister to buy it for me... I used to get it all the time and I still do :x

Charlie:-) said:
Ive had it 4 times now since becoming pregnant, each time I've had canasten on prescription. They might not sell it to you over the counter if your pregnant, it does say not recommended for pregnant ladies unless prescribed by a Dr.

I bought it from boots when I was heavily pregnant. But when I went for a routine hospital appointment I mentioned it nd they gave me a pessary to use with the cream..I say go to the Docs :hug:

Thanks for the advice, I'll go and see the doc on Monday if it continues. :hug:

Ah hun
dignity seems to go out the window when your preggers i lost mine ages ago.
When i went to the docs to descuss my constipations i wanted the ground to open up and swallow me. but i was given a huge bottle of lactalose and it worked a charm. and i got it free I LOVE ME EXEMPT CARD :rotfl:

hope it clears up on its own but if not go to docs
lol sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back