• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

another tmi question

amy

Reaction score
ok...... well the past couple of days ive been going for number two's loads, :oops: feeling really crampy as well, could this be a sign of something???? my back is killing me to, saying that ive been nesting like a mad woman so that could be the cause of that, am i just wishful thinking that my little man might be here soon :think: sorry if you've just had your lunch :doh:

sounds to me like your body is getting ready.

good luck

this is my favourite subject!! I have been pooing loads since about 36 weeks!! I thought it was a sign but sadly not! Although, I didn't have the nesting so this could be it for you, fingers crossed if you want him early :hug:

Hi

You never know it could be a good sign for you!! Good luck hun
Katrina

:rotfl: missac put smile on me face, still going :oops: getting bad backache is this a sign of something, my 2 daughters are causing havoc this evening...... getting really stressed which is not helping :roll

this does sound quite promising! I am glad I made you smile! If you check out the here I am thread I am always going on about my bowel movements, I have abolutely no shame :D

getting strange movements in me bottom and noo noo now :think: :oops: like a heavy feeling, oooo whats going on, really nervous, even though this is me 3rd, im bloody scared...my other 2 labours have been different, was 2 weeks over with me 1st so had to go in, (induced) 2nd went to have home birth and libby couldn't wait to have a poo before she come out :roll: so they had to hurry me labour up, so haven't really gone on me own,bloomin cluless...... have you any signs yet missac????? :hug:

I have no signs really! I wondered earlier as I have been having waves of period type pains in m back and tummy but they have kind of disappeared so I think it was wishful thinking, feel a nit sick but that is because I have been eating those new ploughmans pringles and then just had a lamb hotpot readymeal!!!!

I think it sounds like you are getting the beginings of things!!!! How exciting! Do you ever get the feeling that their heads are trying to break the waters by head butting!?!? Or is that just me!

yep get that all the time missac, i think me waters are going to go, nothings happened yet, still going to loo all day, probably be the same until the end :roll: starting to get itchy, i heard this could mean something :think: any signs yet?????xxxxxxxxx :hug:

bubba will come when its ready lovey, i know its frusrating but it will happen for you, wishing you good luck :hug:

Ive been having all the same feeling too hun, even down to the back ache! And i keep thinking she's made tools to get thru them waters and keeps testing them out :lol:

god im a nightmare aren't i :roll: im just getting really fed up now still got long time really, just got upset as was going to go out with oh, and daughters, same scenario....nothing to wear....... HAD BIG TANTRUM, said the house needs cleaning anyway :fib: , they have all gone off now, feel like poo all the time now and im just snapping at everyone :( :x how do we get through the last few weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for ranting :hug:

Aww hun the last few weeks are tough, and its not nice not being able to find anything to wear :hug: I keep snapping at people too, just reassure people when ur in a good mood that u'll snap from time to time but not mean it!
Not long left to go now hun hang in there! U keep me sane and ill keep u sane too :hug: We're due at the same time so we'll be going nuts together lol! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back