Another smiley face!

Kiki0210

Reaction score
Well since af on 14th March this is my 3rd smiley face! (that i know of!)!Again, don't know what possessed me to test today?! I know it's prob my body playing tricks on me again but who knows! So let's get bd'ing just in case! Fingers x'd ladies please!!!!! :) x

An hour and a half later and poas again and NO smiley face! WTF?!!!!! I give up!!

Miss July, day1 was 14th March so Iv stopped counting! I have v irregular cycles. I seem to randomly get positive opk's so never know if it's actually ov or not! Another smiley today but for the first time in ages I think Iv got some ewcm so maybe this is ov time for me! Keeping bd'ing just in case! :) x

Do you have PCSO. My doctor told me not use OPK'S as they would be inaccurate because I have PCSO and they can give false positive readings. I got this I got A smiley face in the morning 2 hours later No smiley! And No AF since so proves i did not even ovulate that month! :(

My cycles are very Irregular too. I can go anything from 49,40 and 30 days with AF and some months i don't get ovulation or AF at all. My last AF and ovulation was Febuaury! All I can recommend to is either seeing your GP and talking to them about your irregular cycles and how you having trouble with OPK tests and getting pregnant, they may be able to offer you the right help if they know what is causing it. At the moment we are Just bedding all we can (TMI Sorry) Thats the only other advice I can give.

Or you could try temping for ovulation? Good luck! And try to stay positive i know its easier said than done. But we have to try or we would all go insane. I know how hard it can be. There are plenty of ladies on the Forum who you can talk to and they can offer you support and reassurance (Me being one of them) Im currently going through hell trying to get pregnant and the ladies here always make me feel better about myself. :flower:

Last edited:
Thanks hun, Iv got apt at infertility clinic in June. Iv had a pelvic ultrasound which was normal but I do have low progesterone. Iv had 2 af since October last year! Gave up poas after last time but I just do it randomly to see what happens!! :) Iv thought about temping and did buy a thermometer but I'm terrible at jumping out of bed when alarm goes off!! Every time I think I'll temp I forget in the morning and am in the shower before I remember!!!! Thanks for ur advice love xxx

Thanks hun, Iv got apt at infertility clinic in June. Iv had a pelvic ultrasound which was normal but I do have low progesterone. Iv had 2 af since October last year! Gave up poas after last time but I just do it randomly to see what happens!! :) Iv thought about temping and did buy a thermometer but I'm terrible at jumping out of bed when alarm goes off!! Every time I think I'll temp I forget in the morning and am in the shower before I remember!!!! Thanks for ur advice love xxx

Your welcome that's what were here for! I hope you get it sorted out and get the help you need and I hope you have some news on BFP'S! Soon! :hugs:

FX you are ov'ing. Keep BDing!!

Lots of luck!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back