Another Question..................wee wee!

keelie_b

Reaction score
Ok everyone keeps talking about how they are going to the loo more often and more desperately and i dont understand it?

I look a good 6 months pregnant now (seriously for 14 weeks im massive)and yet i dont have any pressure on my bladder at all

What gives?

:wave: I would say consider yourself lucky. I keep waking up at night and it's so annoying.

Think some of us are just lucky, I'm nearly 23weeks now and still not going the loo any more than usual. For first tri I would wake up once a night bursting for a pee which I never normally do, but since then I've been fine.

Sarah x

ok i wont look too much into it then i just assumed thatneeding to go a lot came hand in hand with a big belly!

I have good days and bad days - today was a bad day - I went to the toilet before we left to go shopping and had to go again when we got to ASDA, then when we got home I needed it again!

But thankfully I'm ok through the night!

ok cancel this post, il started today! just my luck lol.
I thought i was going to get cystitis but thank god not. i just need to wee often.
I wonder if this would have started if i didnt jynx myself :think:

I wasnt going to the toilet much more than i did before i found out i was expecting.....its only the past 2 weeks or so that i have been waking up and going to toilet a hell of a lot more in the night now - i think it must have been about 3-4 times last night when usually i dont go at all, i have also been drinking loads more so that may be why..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back