• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another pregnancy blonde moment...

pacha

Reaction score
So these seem to be coming all too frequently.. :doh:

Was in Asda the other night and they had a nice silver LCD TV up on a stand with loads of big green signs above it and loads of arrows pointing to it saying the usual 'super deal' 'save save save' blah blah blah..the tv looked really cool, and we do need one for the bedroom..

So Im over at the TV which I noticed was a JML TV as it had the brand on the front of it, Im looking everywhere for the price and could only see price tags saying £9.95 so got very confused :think: Called OH over quite frustrated at this point..explained my confusion and asked what the bloody price was for the TV as it wasnt anywhere..'whats the bloody point in all these arrows, telling you its a bargain and then not puting the bloody price on it' grrrr

To which he pointed out the 100 or so mops below the TV and explained that the TV was showing a video on repeat advertising JML mops for £9.95 :oops:

I really am thick as mince....was such a nice TV though :D

:lol:

Love it!! and were you not tempted to buy one of the mops following this?! That is such the kind of thing that i would do though...although i'd probably end up asking some shop assistant aswel!!

xx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Hilarious - same as me the other day, went to put on the washing and couldn't remember which number went to which - colours or whites - i had a total blank - so left it :lol:

T'was a good xcuse anyhow !!

Hope u bought the mop then at that great bargain price :rotfl:

Yea this was me this morning, cleaning the stairs..

mop.jpg

Loulabele - at least you didnt put the tumble dryer on for two hours with one of those liquid ariel bags in it!!! - Yes Claire - that was meant for the w a s h i n g machine :doh:

I hope you bought some matching marigolds aswel to complete the look!! Although if you have marble stairs in your house, why don't you have a cleaner?!

xx

I hope you bought some matching marigolds aswel to complete the look!! Although if you have marble stairs in your house, why don't you have a cleaner?!

xx

of course I have a cleaner :roll: I just cant seem to put my new mop down.

pacha said:
Loulabele - at least you didnt put the tumble dryer on for two hours with one of those liquid ariel bags in it!!! - Yes Claire - that was meant for the w a s h i n g machine :doh:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

eh hello - i just washed a load of clothes this morning with a dishwasher tablet - :shhh: :shhh: honestly - it gives OH a laugh if nothing else - and all i can do is laugh myself - oh the antics :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back