Another 'Plug' question

pie&twink

Reaction score
Firstly sorry if TMI but i've had a sweep carried out today (10am) & when he did it there was alot of fresh looking red blood on his fingers, like new blood. He said to expect bloody discharge after but didn't have anything straight away, put pad on just in case, then i've just been to the loo (4pm) & there was a fair amount of dark browny red (old blood) quite stringy on the pad & more came away when I wiped.

Do you think this may've been my plug coming away or just blood from the sweep?

Sorry if i've made you :puke:

x x x

Any blood is good blood after a sweep if you ask me (so long as it's not too much) it probably means he's just disloged something up there so hopefully you'll be moving along quickly now

My plug always had very red fresh blood in it but I know a lot of girls on here say theirs was more browny

Sounds like it could be!

Fingers crossed for you :pray: x x x

Kim x x x x x

After my sweep I had alot of blood, it was gushing from me at one point :puke: it is normal to have a bleed after and maywell be part of your plug, I also got intense BH afterward.

sweeps work for some and not for others, I was an unlucky one and had to be induced 7days after mine but the way I see it they wouldnt attenpt them unless there was some hope it would start things

Good luck and lots of labour dust!!

I've not bleed at all really, just had this browny jelly like mucus yesterday, no more in the night or this morning so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back