another newbie

catherine23

Reaction score
Hiya ive been part of a usa pregnancy forum but everything different for them throught pregnancy the care they get etc. So finally found a uk site. woohhoo!!

Im 23, getting married in July. We currently live in Torquay, Devon but cant wait to move back to Buckinghamshire soon!!!

Im 11 weeks today due 19th November. I have an overwelming feeling its a boy but we will see!
Ive got my 1st ultrasound on the 10th May. When ill be 12 1/2 weeks, i actually think im a week ahead of my current dates though so am hopeing maybe they will see the sex of the baby!! As ive heard its all fully formed at 14 weeks.

Im totally exausted, my partner has to do pretty much everything for me im bed ridden most of the time!

I'd love to talk to other mums-to-be due similar time to me! great to know what your going though and your plans or the future!!

Catherine x :p

Hi!!!
I'm 10weeks today so due on the 29th November.
I have my first scan on 17th May when I'm exactly 12weeks.
They can tell the sex of your baby as early as 12weeks but some regions will not sex your baby for you anymore. Not sure about Devon but I live in Buckinghamshire and they will not tell me at the NHS Hospital xxx
Good Luck and let us know if you do find out!!!

Hiya girls

congratulations on your pregnancies and sound like they are going well t the moment.

Im sorry to hear about the tiredness Catherine, it does improve when you get further into the second trimester.

I was really weary up until about 18 weeks when i was pregnant with Mia but then found all this energy from nowhere!

Hope both of you are well

Sian xx

what hospital are you using in bucks? i'll be using either the Aylesbury one or Amersham, probably amersham as we moving to great missenden area! be weird if we gave birth on the same day as my friend was due 29th and gave birth the 19th!

the tiredness is getting better but sickness still the same sadly!
hope your both ok!
cat x

Hi Cat

I am registered under Milton Keynes General Hospital. They sent me all the pre scan info and it says that they will not sex the baby. So I'm kind of assuming that it's a county thing. I know that Hertfordshire won't sex either and that's right next door.
I used to live in Bath and I know that they would tell you the sex so you might have more luck in Devon. Maybe it's just when you get near the big cities they won't!!

Hiya, ive not been told about the sexing here yet. but i doubt ill be here anyway. i was thinking of the 3D/4D scan anyway they are about £200 but not sure where they do them. ive sween ones up in birmingham, london etc but not bucks, but there should be somewhere around! i will have to look into it!

Hi All!
I live in Newcastle upon Tyne. I went for a scan 3days ago. The pics I have are so great. I am goin to try and upload them. At the NHS here they will tell you the sex of the baby at 20wks. I would love to know. For some bizarre reason I think that it is goin to be a boy. But I am not fussy as long as its a healthy baby. I will try and upload the pics now. They are so cute. Everything actually seems so real now!
Danielle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back