• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another Newbie

PeaPod

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Debbie, 30 and I'm 8+1 today. Been married for nearly 3 months to my wonderful hubby (been together 9 years) and we have a crazy spaniel called Charlie. I'm very excited about having a baby but can't say that I'm loving this part of the journey - feel like I have a constant hangover and I have no energy for anything but hey ho.... It's all good in the long run! Look forward to chatting with you all! Deb

Was it something I said? Can see that people have read my post but no-one wants to say hi? .... have I done something wrong?

Hey Debbie,

I don't think you've done anything wrong:) sometime folk don't have time to reply so might just glance over it , or maybe it visitors to the site might have read and can't reply because there not signed up! Also this area is quite quiet, try posting in pregnancy tri 1 chat! You'll find lots of ladies in there zz

Congratulations on your pregnancy - the first trimester I found pretty hard too, it completely knocks you out!

Are you looking forward to becoming a mummy? Where you trying for lo? Very exciting xx

Hi congratulations. You sound like a really cool and fun lady! Hope all goes well for you.

Hi Marley
Thanks for the reply..... if you hadn't guessed I'm a little bit sensitive to pretty much everything at the moment! Sorry!
We only started TTC at Christmas so it didn't take very long at all (which I am very grateful for) and I know I fell on honeymoon at the end of January. I think it took both of us by surprise to happen so quickly but what has caught me most of guard is the symptoms.... nothing prepares you for this (and I'm a bit of a control freak so this is completely foreign to me).
I'm off work at the moment due to feeling so rubbish, hence why i wanted to join a forum. I'll pop over to the first tri section and say hi over there!

I am very, very excited about becoming a mummy though as it's what ive wanted for a long time!

Thanks again for making an emotional prego a bit less paranoid!
X

Hi Debbie welcome and congratsies

There are a few of us on here not enjoying the first tri so dont panic youre not alone xx

Thanks PeaPod!
You were my first message! I have got a mad collie, springer cross and she is great company. Hope your Charlie is keeping you in good company!!!

Bev xx

Hi Deb :wave: welcome to the forum :)
This truly is a brilliant place it's seen me all through my pregnancy and beyond x

Hi Marley
Thanks for the reply..... if you hadn't guessed I'm a little bit sensitive to pretty much everything at the moment! Sorry!
We only started TTC at Christmas so it didn't take very long at all (which I am very grateful for) and I know I fell on honeymoon at the end of January. I think it took both of us by surprise to happen so quickly but what has caught me most of guard is the symptoms.... nothing prepares you for this (and I'm a bit of a control freak so this is completely foreign to me).
I'm off work at the moment due to feeling so rubbish, hence why i wanted to join a forum. I'll pop over to the first tri section and say hi over there!

I am very, very excited about becoming a mummy though as it's what ive wanted for a long time!

Thanks again for making an emotional prego a bit less paranoid!
X

Lol it gets like that pea pod i was a p***d crazy lady the whole time , second time round I plan
To be a lot calmer next time round.

How long have you got off work? I ended up being
Off for 7 months of the pregnancy !
X

Hello to the others that I haven't replied to yet!
I popped out for lunch with my mate for her 30th and took charlie with me and we then went for a 45minute walk and he got super muddy and wet so it was bath time as soon as got back. Now cuddled up on the sofa and both absolutely knackered!

Glad its not just me Marley... I do feel a bit crazy TBH!
I was off last week and gonna ask the GP to sign me off this week and next but with a view that I can go back if I feel up to it (but will be a phased return). I did try to go back yesterday but just couldn't focus... had a good chat with my boss and she said 'f' work, ive got a more important job to do at the moment so I need to think about me and my baby first! Will definitely have to get a bottle of Gin as a thank you (its her fav drink!) Over the last few evenings I seem to be getting more cramping in my hips and groin so will mention that to the doctor tomorrow (if I can be awake on time to call for an appointment!)

I presume from your ticker and image that you're a new mummy marley? How's it all going?

hi, welcome and congrats. People dont get ignored its just usually a case of theres so many posts it xan take a while to get round to them all. Me and my oh only really started trying at xmas and conceived on valentines day and im now at 6 weeks, so welcome, head on over to tri 1 and join in the chat xx

Hi Deb :wave: Congrats on your BFP - Wishing you a happy and very healthy nine months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back