another n00bie?

melanieyeah

Reaction score
Heya! My name is Melanie, I am 19 years old and come from redditch, westmidlands. My fiancee is 28 and we have been together for 2 years 2 months. We have our own 3 bedroom semidetatched house, and feel that now is the time to use one of the spare rooms up :) Im not yet pregnant as we are still using precautions, I am planning this as best as I can-buying little bits and bobs here and there. I have also been taking my folic acid tablets for a month now. I am excited, and I know that it can take years to conceive, but I am just being cautious. My mom and my sisters concieved healthy babies straight away, so im hoping I will be the same. Lovely to finally be a part of this community, I have been a watcher of the forum for about a month and a half now, reading all the heartwarming things that are happening to people, and now I want to be a part of it :D thankyou
here is a pic of me so you can put a face to the name :)
1120551894_thepeeps.jpg

me and my guy are the two at the very top, and no we wont be drinking anymore lol! :3

Welcome to the forum Melanie!!

welcome, and good luck with ttc, hopefully there will be a little bump coming along soon, wish ya all the best.

bec x x

Good luck ttc, I'm in the same boat, first month ttc. Welcome to the forum. xx :D

:D thanks for the warm welcome! Im looking forward to ttc, especially the BD part :p, me and my guy are so ready for this! If all goes to plan i should be 21 by the time i have my baby, people presume that because im ttc when im 19, that i will be a teen mom, people dont do the maths lol! My mom is pleased for us. I look forward to posting here more often :) thanks guys!

Hi Melanie

Welcome and good luck with ttc.

Speak soon :)

Lou x

thanks so much you guys! hopefully see you in the first trimester soon :D xx

:D thanks! lovely to have such a warm welcome, if anyone wants to chat please dont hesitate to pm me XX

hello!!!!!

welcome chick, have fun ttc keep us up to date! :D :D :D :D
good luck

love Sarah x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member