Another milk question!

Fluffy Bunny

Reaction score
How many milk feeds were your little ones taking at 8 months?

Evie is on 3 good solid meals a day and I've no idea how much milk she should be getting to compliment this. At the mo she also has a mid morning milk, mid afternoon milk, bedtime milk and one night feed, so 4 a day. I think she would happily drop the afternoon feed but not sure if she is too young. I don't worry too much about quantitty because she is BF but would like an idea how often I should be topping her up with milk?

I was told that from 9mths Arianna should be on a pint a day but that includes all dairy, ie. cheese yoghurts etc

I was told at least 4 -5 bottles of milk a day still as its still such a ital part of their diet. Even though there on food.

Nathans just gone down from 4 a day to 3 last week. I was stuggling to get 3 meals and 4 bottles in a day and felt like I was always feeding him. He now has 8oz in the morning then weetabix. Water with his dinner, an 8oz bottle about 2.30, his tea about 5 and another 8oz before bed at 7. So he has 24oz a day.

I was stuggling to get 3 meals and 4 bottles in a day and felt like I was always feeding him.

Yes, exactly how I feel! I think I'm going to let her drop the afternoon feed if she wants, see how it goes. Looks like Nathan and Evie were born two days apart! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back