• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

another gross question

Riot_Grrrl

Reaction score
like most of you i am suffering with excess creamy discharge and i know this is normal , but latley this has become more watery and fishy smelling for example after i have a wee i wipe myself dry and pull up my clothes but i still feel wet 'down there' and i get some irritation. a few times i have been concerned my waters have been leaking it's that bad!, i bathe every day but still i can smell myself :oops: do you think i could have an infection or could it just ben i need to do more pelvic floors :lol: thanx for any advicexx

It could be thrush , discharge has a smell but its more fleshy and doesnt "smell" as such if that makes sense?

Does it feel itchy there?

Im sure its nothing to worry about :)

:hug:

I'd probably get it checked out. It's normal to get thrush during pregnancy but the docs can give you antibiotics for it and it'll clear up in no time :hug:

Also, not sure if you read Solo's thread about discharge, mine's yellowish but doesn't smell or anything but anyway, I looked it up and read in loads of places that if you wash 'down there' too often or really scrub or anything it can cause infection (I know, it sounds wierd that the more you clean, the more chance of infection - sounds odd lol)... Because your body is naturally cleaning the area with the discharge so that it's all nice and clean for when baby travels down and makes his/her entrance.

Long story short - Yeah, I'd just have it checked but I really don't think it's anything serious at all! xx

If it is thrush you will know all about it as you will be trying to scratch your fanny off so i would say a possible water infection.

hennaly said:
If it is thrush you will know all about it as you will be trying to scratch your fanny off

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It could be thrush or an infection of some sort. Really doesn't sound like its anything to worry about :hug: :hug:

thanx girls :hug: i have just got over a bout of thrush :oops: hope it's not back i've got a MW appoint tomorrow so gonna have it checked out,as for tonight i'm going to have to cope with laying around smelling like i've just come back from a trip to billingsgate market :puke:

Sounds like BV(baterial vaginitis how ever you spell it) maybe the ph balance down there has changed from harsh soaps or whatever. The fishy smell is what BV is known for(its stronger after sex) and it can clear up by itself, the doctor can tell by looking down there if you have it because the discharge that comes with it sticks to the walls inside.

Riot_Grrrl said:
laying around smelling like i've just come back from a trip to billingsgate market :puke:
:rotfl: :rotfl: Bless you!!

We'll both be getting our tinkles checked this week then :lol: :hug: At least you're not alone! I have yellow discharge so I'm getting it checked on Tuesday.

Good luck tomorrow, I'm sure it's nothing major anyway :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back