• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another getting to know you Game

Waiting4amiracle

Reaction score
Another getting to know you game The idea rubbed off A&J on to me :lol: :wink:

When u was little what did u want to be when you was bigger ... A Dancer

Who is your favourite actor/Actress ... Danny dyer

Which Actor do you fancy most ... Danny dyer

If someone famous could serenade you who would that be ..... David beckham or danny dyer :lol:

If you could have 2 wishes what would that be .... To get pregnant and Not loose my baby

Whats you favourite colour ... Electric blue

Whats the furthest place you have been to .... America Florida

If you could have any animal what would it be .... Lion

When was the last time you visted a zoo ... 5 yrs ago in Tenerife

Have you met anyone famous .... Leo gregory , who was in the film Green street houligans & dvd cass ,
I worked along side him in a tv programme called cracker also met robbie cultrain .

What would you love your oh or dh to do for you on valentines day .. erm spoil me rotten :lol:

What was the last thing you bought .. Always ultra AF come today :evil:

What word is this .... umrfognnycpaer ?? Cant say :rotfl:

When u was little what did u want to be when you was bigger ... An air hostess

Who is your favourite actor/Actress ... I love Morgan Freeman and Martin Laurance

Which Actor do you fancy most ... Orlando Bloom or the vampire in Twillight

If someone famous could serenade you who would that be ..... Shane from Westlife :oops:

If you could have 2 wishes what would that be .... To get pregnant and to win the lottery

Whats you favourite colour ... Green atm

Whats the furthest place you have been to .... America Florida

If you could have any animal what would it be .... Chimpanzee

When was the last time you visted a zoo ... Chester zoo last year

Have you met anyone famous .... Roy Keane and his wife and another footballer but I cant remember his name :rotfl:

What would you love your oh or dh to do for you on valentines day .. Id love a huge bunch of flowers, my DH seems to be allergic to florists lol

What was the last thing you bought .. My new car

What word is this .... umrfognnycpaer ?? Havent got a clue lol

When u was little what did u want to be when you was bigger ... A hairdresser or a vet

Who is your favourite actor/Actress ... Colin Farrell

Which Actor do you fancy most ... Colin Farrell, Danny dyer,

If someone famous could serenade you who would that be .....Colin Farrell and Danny Dyer....You see a pattern? :rotfl:

If you could have 2 wishes what would that be .... To get a BFP soon and not loose it

Whats you favourite colour ... Dark Red

Whats the furthest place you have been to .... Paris

If you could have any animal what would it be .... orangutan

When was the last time you visted a zoo ... 6 years ago Manchester Zoo.....although not a zoo but went to Monkey world 5 months ago! FAB! and also Longleat Safari Park :cheer:

Have you met anyone famous .... I have bumped into Marlon from Emmerdale in Harrogate. Seen the dingle clan band at Elvington Airshow doing the hillbilly rock :oops: I have made furniture for Richard Whitley :)

What would you love your oh or dh to do for you on valentines day ... spoil me rotten :lol:

What was the last thing you bought .. Dustpan and brush...Wooohoooo I have a fab life!! :rotfl:

What word is this .... umrfognnycpaer ?? :think: ..... :shock: .......... :think: ....... have not got the foggiest :oops:

When u was little what did u want to be when you was bigger ... A nurse

Who is your favourite actor/Actress ...Dont have one

Which Actor do you fancy most ... dont now but when I was little it was Bruse Willis :oops:

If someone famous could serenade you who would that be ..... Robbie Keane

If you could have 2 wishes what would that be .... To always be happy and to have just enough money to keep us above water

Whats you favourite colour ... Lilac

Whats the furthest place you have been to .... Isle white :lol:

If you could have any animal what would it be .... Boxer dog and I have one :cheer:

When was the last time you visted a zoo ... last year.

Have you met anyone famous .... Nope

What would you love your oh or dh to do for you on valentines day .. Nothing else, he always buys me flowers, we cook dinner together and have a very romantic evening, roll on the 14th :D

What was the last thing you bought .. Birthday card

What word is this .... umrfognnycpaer ?? pass

When u was little what did u want to be when you was bigger ... A vet

Who is your favourite actor/Actress ...Dont have one- i'm crap at films usually fall asleep within 10 mins!

Which Actor do you fancy most ... i'll have to have a think about that 1!!

If someone famous could serenade you who would that be ..... not sure- god i'm sooo good at this!! :lol:

If you could have 2 wishes what would that be .... To get pregnant!-what an obvious 1! and to be able to afford to move somewhere with more than 1 bedroom!!!

Whats you favourite colour ... electric blue aswell!!

Whats the furthest place you have been to .... oooh i love holidays been to maldives, sri lanka, mexico, florida, barbados, grenada, dom rep, cuba and antigua!! don't even mention the word carbon footprint!! :lol:

If you could have any animal what would it be .... penguin!!!

When was the last time you visted a zoo ... marwell zoo last yr- my dh is a veterinary care assisstant and loves animals so we go to at least 2 or 3 a year in various countries!!!

Have you met anyone famous .... when i worked at clintons when i was younger i served dane bowers and sally from home and away- do they count as famous!! :lol: i live round the corner from jordan and she shops in the same supermarket but i am yet to see her!! but as she is now in usa for 3 months i may have to wait!!

What would you love your oh or dh to do for you on valentines day .. it's my 25th birthday on valentines day!!! its sooo annoying cos everyone gets presents on my birthday!! i have to give him a card when its my day!! also the restaurants are so busy and overpriced! we are just having a takeaway this year but we are going for a spa day on monday which i can't wait for!!

What was the last thing you bought .. a curry thursday night!

What word is this .... umrfognnycpaer ?? you what??!!!

Who is your favourite actor/Actress ... Johhny Depp

Which Actor do you fancy most ... Johhny Depp

If someone famous could serenade you who would that be ..... Pete Wentz or Hayley Williams

If you could have 2 wishes what would that be .... To get pregnant and get over this panic disorder

Whats you favourite colour ... Red

Whats the furthest place you have been to .... Spain

If you could have any animal what would it be .... Horse

When was the last time you visted a zoo ... Awww years ago-the welsh mounttain zoo

Have you met anyone famous .... Jack duckworth :rotfl: .

What would you love your oh or dh to do for you on valentines day .. Urmmmmmmmmm....Take me for a night out

What was the last thing you bought .. food shopping :(

What word is this .... umrfognnycpaer ?? I'd say that says umrfognnycpaer :rotfl:

When u was little what did u want to be when you was bigger ... Air traffic control :oops: or a vet

Who is your favourite actor/Actress ... Johhny Depp

Which Actor do you fancy most ... Brad Pitt ummm

If someone famous could serenade you who would that be ..... Justin Timberlake :lol:

If you could have 2 wishes what would that be .... To have a happy healthy baby & No mortgage!!

Whats you favourite colour ... Aubergine at the mo (planning on that colour for my new kitchen, hubby is having none of it :lol: )

Whats the furthest place you have been to .... Maldives (honeymoon)

If you could have any animal what would it be .... Has to be a Boxer dog too (I have 2boxer boys) :D

When was the last time you visted a zoo ... Knowlesy Safari Park about 5 years ago, but now I wanna go again :rotfl:

Have you met anyone famous .... Yeah & been in their homes!! Not anyone really famous but still on the telly :lol: Inspected building work at - John Thompson (fat 1 from cold feet & i think he may be in cori) he's wife is soo lovely & he a nice bloke. The blonde mum in Shamesless (can't remember her name) she is ace & has such a lovely home, really homely (I've stolen design ideas for my own home from hers :lol: but shh don't tell) & Jack Duckworth & Mike Baldwin. Oh an Linda Barker at an award doo, she was a bit up her bum :lol:

What would you love your oh or dh to do for you on valentines day .. Cook me a lovely meal & TIDY up after!

What was the last thing you bought .. Sausages from the butcher 4 lunch (very glam)

What word is this .... umrfognnycpaer ?? :doh: :doh: i'm clueless ....

Waiting4amiracle said:

What word is this .... umrfognnycpaer ?? Cant say :rotfl:

Is the word......................................

PREGNANCY FORUM?

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

A&J said:
Is the word......................................

PREGNANCY FORUM?

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Oh yeah....... :rotfl:

Go A&J you're so good :cheer:

:doh: so obvious now!!
i see a bit of a vet theme going on!! guess none of us could be bothered with the 7 yrs at uni though! :lol: and jack duckworths got 2 mentions already- go jack! :rotfl: unfortunately not in the which actor do u fancy most question though!! (or should that be fortunately!!)
xx

When u was little what did u want to be when you was bigger ... A hairdresser

Who is your favourite actor/Actress ... Kevin Spacey

Which Actor do you fancy most ... Josh Hartnett

If someone famous could serenade you who would that be ..... Bryan Adams :oops:

If you could have 2 wishes what would that be .... To have a successful pregnancy and my footie team to start winning!

Whats you favourite colour ... Blue

Whats the furthest place you have been to .... San Francisco

If you could have any animal what would it be .... A chimp - I love watching them play

When was the last time you visted a zoo ... About 18 months ago in Edinburgh

Have you met anyone famous .... Bryan Robson, walked past Andrew Strauss (Eng cricket captain), erm can't think of anyone else

What would you love your oh or dh to do for you on valentines day .... breakfast in bed would be nice, better start dropping hints now lol

What was the last thing you bought .. Flights to Dublin for my DH's birthday in April

What word is this .... umrfognnycpaer ?? Not a clue

When u was little what did u want to be when you was bigger ... A riding instructor or a lorry driver!!!

Who is your favourite actor/Actress ... Tom Hanks/Julia Roberts

Which Actor do you fancy most ... Brad Pitt

If someone famous could serenade you who would that be ..... Robbie Williams

If you could have 2 wishes what would that be .... To be happily married and healthy forever, to have a baby :pray: :pray:

Whats you favourite colour ... Pink

Whats the furthest place you have been to .... Maldives

If you could have any animal what would it be .... Mad I know but a dolphin!!! Better in the wild though I think!!

When was the last time you visted a zoo ... Twycross about 2yrs ago

Have you met anyone famous .... John and Michael Whitaker, lots of showjumpers, my best friends mum who passed away recently was Pat Moss (Sir Stirling Moss's sister) She was a rally driver and showjumper in the 60's and 70's and a good friend of the family :( big loss.

What would you love your oh or dh to do for you on valentines day .... Well he gets me a card, flowers and we go for a meal at the hotel we got married at so nothing more.

What was the last thing you bought .. Magazines and chocolate !!

What word is this .... anagram of pregnancy forum but clever AJ beat me to it!!!!!

When u was little what did u want to be when you was bigger ... Hairdresser

Who is your favourite actor/Actress ... Johnny Depp and Nicolas Cage

Which Actor do you fancy most ... Josh Duhamel

If someone famous could serenade you who would that be ... Marques Houston!

If you could have 2 wishes what would that be ... To get pregnant! To be able to be in UK :(

Whats you favourite colour ... Mmmm.. blue probably.

Whats the furthest place you have been to .... Georgia, United States.

If you could have any animal what would it be .... A meerkat :D

When was the last time you visted a zoo ... 2008 summer :)

Have you met anyone famous ... Will Smith

What would you love your oh or dh to do for you on valentines day ... To come see me here, as I'm VERY far from him at the moment :(

What was the last thing you bought ... A pregnancy test :D

What word is this .... umrfognnycpaer ?? I think this one was solved earlier already!

Who is your favourite actor/Actress ... Morgan Freeman

Which Actor do you fancy most ... Christian Bale (pre-outburst)

If someone famous could serenade you who would that be ..... Andreas Scholl

If you could have 2 wishes what would that be .... Sticky BFP and be able to move back to NC

Whats you favourite colour ... Blue violet

Whats the furthest place you have been to .... Australia

If you could have any animal what would it be .... Tiger

When was the last time you visted a zoo ... Went to Longleat in June 08

Have you met anyone famous .... Once the guy from the Elephant Show came to our school (size: 25 students in total) and taught us to play the spoons. :rotfl:

What would you love your oh or dh to do for you on valentines day .. Full-body massage w/o it having to lead anywhere else! :lol:

What was the last thing you bought .. Pure cranberry juice - time to flush the kidneys!

What word is this .... umrfognnycpaer ?? It's "Hon, is there any toilet paper??" through a shut loo door, obviously. :D

just remembered i met kelly holmes back in 1996- she came to our school and we had photos with her. think that beats my previous entry of sally from home and away!! :lol:
xx

When u was little what did u want to be when you was bigger ... A nanny

Who is your favourite actor/Actress ... Will Smith

Which Actor do you fancy most ... Colin Farrell

If someone famous could serenade you who would that be ..... Andreas Bocelli

If you could have 2 wishes what would that be .... To get pregnant and have a healthy baby and move house.......

Whats you favourite colour ... Pink and cornflower blue

Whats the furthest place you have been to .... America Florida and Mexico

If you could have any animal what would it be .... Dolphin

When was the last time you visted a zoo ... Chester Zoo last year

Have you met anyone famous .... Sinead Cusack John Mortimer

What would you love your oh or dh to do for you on valentines day .. Surprise me!!!!!!

What was the last thing you bought .. A red nose for my step-son

What word is this .... umrfognnycpaer ?? Haven't a clue!!!!!! Didnt cheat till just but very clever!!!! :rotfl:

When u was little what did u want to be when you was bigger ... A Teacher

Who is your favourite actor/Actress ... Cameron Diaz

Which Actor do you fancy most ... Brad Pitt

If someone famous could serenade you who would that be ..... Frank Lampard

If you could have 2 wishes what would that be .... To have another baby and for Jess and baby to always be happy

Whats you favourite colour ... Purple

Whats the furthest place you have been to .... Egypt

If you could have any animal what would it be .... Elephant

When was the last time you visted a zoo ... November

Have you met anyone famous .... Ray Parlour, Robbie Williams, Noel Gallagher, Frank Lampard, Ken Bates, Tore Andre Flo, Carlo Cudicini, Tony Adams, Ian Wright, Frank Bruno

What would you love your oh or dh to do for you on valentines day .. Surprise me, he has a habit of teling me what we're doing or what he's got me!

What was the last thing you bought .. Ben and Jerrys Ice Cream

What word is this .... umrfognnycpaer ?? I'd already looked at the other posts so would be cheating!

When u was little what did u want to be when you was bigger ... A Nanny!

Who is your favourite actor/Actress ... Brad Pitt

Which Actor do you fancy most ... Brad Pitt!

If someone famous could serenade you who would that be ..... Enrique Ingelis!

If you could have 2 wishes what would that be .... To get pregnant and Not loose my baby

Whats you favourite colour ... Yellow

Whats the furthest place you have been to .... New Zealand and Maldives

If you could have any animal what would it be .... Cat

When was the last time you visted a zoo ... about 3 years ago - Chester Zoo

Have you met anyone famous .... A few of the actors from Corrie - a long time ago.

What would you love your oh or dh to do for you on valentines day .. erm spoil me rotten

What was the last thing you bought .. Milk for work - exciting eh!

What word is this .... umrfognnycpaer ?? erm!!!

When u was little what did u want to be when you was bigger ... Actress or journalist

Who is your favourite actor/Actress ... Ralph Fiennes

Which Actor do you fancy most ... Ralph Fiennes

If someone famous could serenade you who would that be ..... Ralph Fiennes(i know i'm obssessed with the man)

If you could have 2 wishes what would that be .... To be pregnant really soon and to have a healthy baby

Whats you favourite colour ... Blue

Whats the furthest place you have been to .... Morocco

If you could have any animal what would it be .... A dolfin

When was the last time you visted a zoo ... god i can't even remember...must have been when i was a kid!

Have you met anyone famous .... loads..i used to write for a magazine and have interviewed many actors/singers

What would you love your oh or dh to do for you on valentines day ....a bit of an old question now but he cooked me a lovely breakfast and took me to my favourite restaurant in the evening

What was the last thing you bought .. some lovely American bagels this morning for breakfast

What word is this .... umrfognnycpaer ?? I did have a guess but didn't know the answer. Well done A&J :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back