Another Frustrated New Member

snowball

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Im completely new to this and im hoping you guys will be able to offer some helpful advice that will hopefully help me conceive. Ive been trying for 5 cycles to get pregnant with absolutely no luck, ive been charting my cycles trying to pinpoint my ovulation days but its not helping.
I must be doing something completely wrong, Ive been taking folic acid and i also bought an ovulation kit (the saliva one) i dont think its very good at all, i also bought pre-seed of the internet hoping that this would make a better environment down there.
Has anyone got any advise as to what i could be doing wrong.
my apologies for rambling on and ive only joined im just so frustrated and my partner doesnt seem to understand how hard this is.
Anyway thanks for listening and i hope to speak to you all soon.
:wave:

Hi snowball welcome to the forum, you should come into the trying to concieve section and introduce yourself, were a friendly bunch and we have some resident experts on the subject of conception!

Hiya hun, I agree with mrs_tommo, join the TTC section where everyone gives advice and supports each other through trying to get pregnant. The girls there are fab :hug:

Hi Hun, I was EXACTLY like you and felt so frustrated every month wehn i received negatives on my PT. OH didn't understand.... i dont think they really ever do. It took me 6 months to finally conceive and i regard myself as lucky with only waiting that long as i know others have are still trying after years.

The month we conceived we did nothing different to other months.... i.e. i did ovulation tests and we made sure we had sex as much as poss round that time. It is just the luck of the draw.

Wishing you loads of luck though and im sure you'll conceive soon :hug:

Thanks you guys, ive been reading some of the advice on the trying to conceive section and its great, ive also been reading alot of your posts and it feels great to be able to get on here for a moan with other women that are going through the same thing as me. I definately dont feel so alone now, im looking forward to getting to know you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back