Graham4007

Reaction score
hello,

My name is Graham im 37 years old and about to be afther for the first time ...cant wait ...we are having a aboy ...my partner shelley is 23 week gone and we have had our scans ...im so excited ....i can see her change before my eyes ...blossoming ......i take everything back ive ever said about you women ....your all marvelous !!

hello graham n welcome to the forum, flattery will get you everywhere :wink:

damn right :D

welcome to the forum graham and shell x

Graham4007 said:
hello,

My name is Graham im 37 years old and about to be afther for the first time ...cant wait ...we are having a aboy ...my partner shelley is 23 week gone and we have had our scans ...im so excited ....i can see her change before my eyes ...blossoming ......i take everything back ive ever said about you women ....your all marvelous !!

hello graham. its good to know you've realised women are marvellous :D Its taken you some time but better late than never i suppose :roll:
Good luck with your pregnancy :hug:

At last there's a man out there that has seen the light.... :lol: Congratulations Shelley and Graham on your forthcoming pregnancy...and welcome to the forum... :wave: ...here's wishing you a very healthy and happy pregnancy... :hug:

Congratulations and welcome :D

Feel free to chat to us whenever.

hiya and welcome!!!!!!!!

sarah

me-23
oh-23
abigail-27/11/03
tia-11/12/04
jordan-24/12/05

Hi Graham & Shelley
Welcome to the forum, good luck with the rest of your pg :cheer:

hi welcome to the forum my OH will be delighted to know there is a dad to be on here you never know he might get chatting to you :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back