• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another cervix question

MrsR

Reaction score
Ok so I've been checking my cervix, 2 weeks a go it was very soft and short and high up. Last week it was very soft, short and definately lower, ditto this week. My question is does anyone know what your cervix has to be like before you go into labour or does it not matter?

Can anyone tell I'm grasping at straws now?! Lol! x

It depends woman to woman it's different most favourable is 1+ cm
Dilated soft thin and short but... Some ladies can be long closed and firm and still open like shooop and give birth within 24hrs so who knows!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want this baby NOW darn it! Lol! x

Thanks hon x

I posted a link about cervix changes and prep for labour in I -think- Laceys Mummys thread

Oooooh, will search for it, thanks!

is it not sore checking your cervix, how do you know what you are feeling for xx

Claire, I don't find it sore but I'm not really sure what I'm looking for! Everything felt very squishy in there last week then 2 days ago I tried again and I felt something hard! Haven't a clue what's what though lol

I just thought that it was very far up lol and when I have had my 2 speculums to check my waters hadnt broke it was kinda sore?? xx

Thanks guys!

I don't find it sore at all though the squatting position isn't the most comfortable!

The way I'd describe it is everything is really soft up there but I can feel, right at the top (up and back) that there is a really really soft circular thing, the back wall where it is is harder than my cervix so I can feel the edges of my cervix and there's a dent (or at the minute a hole) in the middle of it.

Yep, Think like a tampon ladies! Up and back! :p

I never used to have a problem fiding mine.. and now that i actually wanna feel it, i cant. Daft aint it.

Ooooh that link is great! Thanks x

hmm maybe I should have a feel lol, so it shouldnt be sore when I do it??? im a wee fearty lol xx

Nah shouldnt hurt, Just trim your nails first, dont wanna scrape your cervix, that hurts! Other people tend to be rougher than we are ourselves.

omg how scary would it be when actually in labour and you were having a feel and felt the babys head, that would scare me lol xx

Don't know if it comes thurther forward or not lol UNO like that haha! Google it? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The vagina is basically a tube of muscle, when the cervix "comes forward" its simply the vaginal muscles shortening, and the opposite when the cervix retracts when aroused. So yes its always at the end of your twink :p But where the end of your twink is.. can change. Do have a feel off centre aswell, Mine isnt central (ooh slinky shaped twink LOL) So that might be why you are having a hard time feeling it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back