Another BFN (with picture) *Arrrghhhh Help?*

Can we have a party now? :dance:

Congratualtions!

Wahey!

+++

and see how much they change in 4 days flossy ! but im different from u , i think i ovulated early :rotfl: but glad u can use that as a basic guide anyway !

Thanks it helps alot atleast i know im noy going nuts now imagining it all :rotfl:

Im going to leave it now til the weekend i think before i test again as i only have a couple left now but im not imagining this am i?Please tell me im not :pray:

Hey Flossy, I don´t think your´re imagining it! I posted that I used the same cheapie tests last Saturday and got the same line, but I did´t feel confident that it was so faint! But AF is still AWOL! )Tested again today with a portugese one and got a very dark BFP) Are you having any symptoms?

Argh, just read your other post. I´m really sorry! :hug:

Ok i knew i shouldnt but.....

july7th.jpg

Are you still bleeding hun?
I can still see a faint line.

Tis ok i think im going nuts thats all it cant be possible i just thought id say sorry :oops:

Yup still bleeding but on and off no doubt i have a very messed up body but its ok im going bonkers here :rotfl:

flossy pm me your address and i will send u one of my cheapies i have left , its prob a different brand and batch to what u have and may help you x

Was going to say that this lot was a new pack i got off ebay from the same people they arrived today as id forgotten id ordered them :oops:

Stupid AF does it all the time comes then goes as soon as she got here grrrrrrr :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back