• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anjali born sunday 7.30pm!

GBLiz

Reaction score
i well and truly queue jumped- sorry girls!

Anjali was born at home 7.30pm weighing a good sized 7lb 1oz...not bad for over a week early and supposedly too small!

will post birth story and pics 2moro....

cant belive im not pregnant anymore!!

:dance: :dance: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations!!! I was quite worried as you hadn't slept the night before, so luckily it didn't drag for toooooo long (I am sure it must have felt long enough).

I can't wait to see the pictures!

congratulations,well done and welcome to the world baby :D hope your both well :hug: :hug:

Blimey that all happened quickly!!!

Congratulations!
:cheer:

Congratulations!!!!! Enjoy your beautiful girl!!! :D

:cheer: :cheer: You're more than welcome to queue jump - 'specially as all is well!

No way!!! How quick was that? Fantastic news, congratulations to you both, can't wait to hear the story!!

Enjoy your first night as a mummy! :hug:

congrats hun! I cant believe you popped on your first day home, and you got your home birth too!! Anjali must have been waiting to come out :D
I can't wait to see the pics! :dance: :hug: :hug:

Told ya! I knew you were in labour cos it sounded so similar to the lead up to mine!

Congrats to you all and well done! Can't wait for pics :hug: :hug:

wow that was quick congratulations hunny :dance: :dance:
welcome to the world Anjali :angel: :wave:
well done :D :dance:
glad you made it home to have your baby :D :hug:
looking forward to seeing the pics and reading you birth story

sarah :hug: :wave:

REALLY!!!! WOW! Big congrats to you hun! Can't wait to see pics and read your birth story! It happened all of a sudden really didn't it! Yay for that too!

Welcome to the world Anjali!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow!!! :shock:

Huge congratulations to you all, well done :hug:

Welcome Anjali :cheer:

Can't wait to see your pics and read your birth story and I forgive you for queue jump :lol:

:shock: Well done!!!! and congratulations :cheer:

:shock: that was quick!!! congrats liz, can't wait to see the beautiful anjali :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back