• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anjali born sunday 7.30pm!

CONGRATULATIONS!! :cheer: :cheer:

I love the name! Welcome Anjali!!

Congratulations!!

This is one birth story i want to read, everything seemed to happen so quick, and i want to know if theres truth in the theory that the fitter you are the easier birth is!!

Wow - fantastic news and didn't she come quickly?! :cheer:

WELCOME ANJALI!!! :hug:

And yes, I think you have well and truly put the "fundal height" myth to bed. She was a brilliant weight - and after all that concern too! :cheer:

Congratulations liz, wow it all happened so fast eh, i have been waiting for little anjali to make an appearance, especially as like you i have a very small bump, she is a great weight so just goes to show you hid her well.
Enjoy being a mummy!!!!!

:cheer: Congratulations :cheer:

So glad it all went well and you were at home after your hetic pregnancy :D

Congrats Liz and hubby....wow what a quick first birth you lucky thing!!!
Can't wait to read your story....well done mummy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

wow 0 CONGRATULATIONS. That seemed to be a fast labour??

xxxx

:dance: :clap: Congratulations :) :clap:

Hope you're doing well, look forward to reading birth story
That was one fast labour :D

Aw thats brilliant news, congratulations, you got your home birth and she's a great weight too despite what the docs said.

Cant wait to see some pics

Wow... that really was queue jumping...

CONGRATULATIONS... :cheer:

Huge congratulations to you both hun...I just knew you would beat me judging by your online name, you're much physically fitter than me I suspect! ;) :lol:

Right off to find your post with pics :wink:

xxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back