Angry..

Robyn_

Reaction score
eurgh,
Dave, hes such a cock,
been trying to sort out stuf before baby gets here and all he keeps doing is calling me selfish becasue i am not giving the baby his last name, why should i?
he left me.. alone and started slagging me off calling me names giving me stress.. and i ended up in hospital,

how can i be the one being selfish,
i said we could meet and he was like
"if you wanna sort this out your gunna have to come to me"
AS IF im 8 months pregnant. he doesnt understand at all
i sent him a text saying he was the one being selifsh, in the last 8 months hes not done anything to help me or the baby, even when we were together he wouldnt buy me lttle cravings or whatever,
hes bought nothing for Jay and hes calling me selfish,
how dare he.
i wanna slap him.
he thinks hes in the right but hes not

AUTRGGGHGHGHGG
*SCREAMS*

men = W@nkers..

fed up now.

men = W@nkers..

..CORRECT!

only a handful though, but we seem to have picked them! lol

i wouldnt worry about it too much.. you know your not being selfish so thats all that matters.

sorry im not good at givin this sort of advice... as my friend says.. im shit at picking boyfriends lol :hug:

eurgh i cant beleive i was in love with him, he controlled me so badly and hes still trying to do it now :(

i wish the old Dave would come back and we could sort this out.

:x

Tell him you'll speak to him when he comes to see you - then switch your phone off!

What a n*b!

eurgh i cant beleive i was in love with him, he controlled me so badly and hes still trying to do it now

i wish the old Dave would come back and we could sort this out

thats exactly how i feel about my oh..I have to say he is finally starting to realise he can't control me and if he wants to come back he has to think about me and Dylan not himself

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: these are for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back